Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    i think vatu has been talking to the avatars uncle and will betray him ir they will try to combine and be dark avatar and become an abomination

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

new episode this week http://videobull.com/wp-content/them...AxRjY2Rg%3d%3d

Spoiler!

shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    i think vatu has been talking to the avatars uncle and will betray him ir they will try to combine and be dark avatar and become an abomination
    This is what I think will happen also. Except Vatu will have full control. Then it's going to be like a sailor moon thing and everyone will join hands and say happy things in order to defeat and re-seal Vatu since you can't destroy him.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

There are only two portals, the north pole and the south pole, and Korra's trying to close both. She can't go to the South Pole directly because it's guarded by an army, so she figured she can reach the portal from within the Spirit World. She doesn't want to enter from the North Pole because it'll be a waste of time (and it's also in Northern Water Tribe area).

the avatar messed up

ok that was an epic end 4 episodes this week was too amazing korra was able to enter the state that aang couldn't enter because of his love for kitana was a hinderance to his progression..

i knew that vatu wanted to fuse always nice to see your predictions come to pass..

so my question now is will there be a third season? because i'd pretty much would love there to be one.

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    ok that was an epic end 4 episodes this week was too amazing korra was able to enter the state that aang couldn't enter because of his love for kitana was a hinderance to his progression..

i knew that vatu wanted to fuse always nice to see your predictions come to pass..

so my question now is will there be a third season? because i'd pretty much would love there to be one.
    Yes and no. Each season is comprised of two books this time, unlike the last series which was one book per season. There are only two seasons planned for Korra, but that is four books. This was the end of book two or season one. So there is more but not three seasons of it.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

I didn't like the few things that came out of nowhere (Ultraman Korra, the Tree of Time thing, Ginora's Deus Ex among others), and it's kind of a bummer that most of the past Avatars have become irrelevant, but the four-parter did what it's supposed to do: Make several characters become their own. Tenzin got away from his father's shadow. Mako started respecting Korra as a woman and his ex-girlfriend instead of as the avatar. Bolin's created his own place. Eska and Desna's left their father's shadow. Korra became Korra, not the avatar, and made a decision for herself rather than because someone expected it of her.

Korra is kind of the opposite of Iroh. Iroh's a firebender whose martial arts are smooth flowing like a water bender, while Korra's a water bender who thinks and moves like a firebender, regardless of the element she's bending.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Yes and no. Each season is comprised of two books this time, unlike the last series which was one book per season. There are only two seasons planned for Korra, but that is four books. This was the end of book two or season one. So there is more but not three seasons of it.
    As far as I can tell there is going to be 2 more books http://bryankonietzko.tumblr.com/pos...for-the-second This is from the co-creator and same with this http://bryankonietzko.tumblr.com/pos...w-but-it-still so there will be a total of 52 episodes for Korra
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

I cannot wait for the next book changes to see if the coexistence of spirits and humans leads to some energy bending. It seems that Vatu imbues his dark avatars with the ability but I'm wondering if it'll become a full blown school like the elements; water, fire, earth and air.