Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    series getting more interesting it looks like we are gonna get to see Zuko fire lord cant wait

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Wonder who Zuko ended up with..
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Korra (the character, not the show), is starting to get on my nerves. It's one badly thought-out decision after another.

I never liked Korra. She's just a hothead. I'm just watching it to see if better characters come along.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

yeah she's really struggling not as well mannered as aang was his respect for people and his desire to perfect techniques made him such a good avatar

shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

an avatar with amnesia

ok so this weeks hour long episode was great we got to see the 1st ever avatar and how avatars came into existence very good episode give it 10/10 had the type of feel of aangs days... who else thinks the battle with ubantu was a bit like aang against phoenix king? how ever now i think i know why korras uncle is entering spirit world i think he is trying to combine himself with the locked away ubantu and become some sort of dark avatar

Character has a bad arrogant and hot-tempered personality - solution give character amnesia and build new personality.

For the people who are like me and forget to watch the episodes on TV:
    http://www.gogoanime.com/category/av...egend-of-korra

Or if you want to watch older episodes/ marathon the series.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!