Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he is going to be awesome i am sure. lol i want them to step up the bending. i mean zuko was like doing kamehameha s**t and now they can hardly do any of that. the bending just needs to be on a larger scale.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...It's funny how the last element is taught to the Avatar by the descendant of the previous Avatar...
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Oh yeah and did Makko generate lighning or just redirect it??
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

he can use lightning.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    everyone can lightning bend :/ next season we have to see a new bending technique cos im sure everyone will be able to energy bend next season too

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Banned
    I'm late, I know. Just started watching this today and I must say I'm truly enjoying it. I never sat down to watch it before because it seemed overhyped but I have to say I'm really having a good time with this show. I thought that Korra would be a typical feminist (cough bitch) but I really, really liked her personality. She wasn't stuck up, she was kind and outgoing, but she had a firey temper that led to her beating some ass when it came time to throwdown. I also like how the setting is a mix-mash of steampunk and 1920s Shanghai. It did take me a little while to get with Korrah's design as she seemed well, manly but her design grew on me. I also like how even though it's set in the Avatar world it's not trying to be exactly like its predecessor. I'm only up to episode 7 and so far I really only have two complaints. I could do without the half-baked love stories. Those tend to be melodramatic no matter what universe they happen in. And also as I was watching episode seven the whole racing thing seemed out of place. Not because of the race itself but because it was too much like Monoco which, given the setting being akin to Shanghai was inappropriate from a cinematography standpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    everyone can lightning bend :/ next season we have to see a new bending technique cos im sure everyone will be able to energy bend next season too
    thats possible lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

so legend of korra is back i like the concept of this chapter is quite good

http://videobull.com/wp-content/them...JCN0VEMA%3d%3d

shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

episode 3 is out guys and it seems to be returning to the original avatar series this season has a far better storyline

Well the ending of first season was rushed because they didn't know if they were going to get renewed, I am unsure if I like where it is going but I am going to stick with it
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!