Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Next year around March. They didn't kill him off he just got old.
    no. he is dead.. in order for a new avatar the previous one has to die
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

your misunderstanding.
    he was not killed off.
    killing some one off is what they did to jet. they just had a time skip during which he passed away not durring the series. now he will be back to mentor her as a spirit. thats not killing him off since he is still going to be in the show. he just died.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    not true, aang and avatar roku were alive at the same time before he froze himself

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

no not true not true. because it was reviled when we say the history of the fire lord and avatar that aang was born after roku died. the monks said he would train aang as in spirit roku will train him
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    no. he is dead.. in order for a new avatar the previous one has to die
    Yes that is true a new avatar is chosen when the old avatar has died. But Aang didn't killed off like your thinking, he just died of old age.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

like i said jet got killed off. aang did not get killed off he just died and he is still in the show by the way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looks good i just thought there was one more season with original series, i mean whats the point of naming the chapter books after elements and then skipping the last one.

Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

fire was the last one. aang already knew air bending so they never needed an air book.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    your misunderstanding.
    he was not killed off.
    killing some one off is what they did to jet. they just had a time skip during which he passed away not durring the series. now he will be back to mentor her as a spirit. thats not killing him off since he is still going to be in the show. he just died.
    who is jet??? and you are right,,.. but still, i would have like to see more of aang and his crew.., they were some badassmotherfucker with a can do attitude
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    no not true not true. because it was reviled when we say the history of the fire lord and avatar that aang was born after roku died. the monks said he would train aang as in spirit roku will train him
    Agreed, in fact the series showed that literally the moment Roku died, Aang was born; thus concluding how precisely the avatar system works to be the same person technically.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Yes that is true a new avatar is chosen when the old avatar has died. But Aang didn't killed off like your thinking, he just died of old age.
    So far as we know now. Wouldn't be surprised if they pull an avatar Roku/ 3rd Hokage type last dying battle situation to explain Aang's death.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Looks good i just thought there was one more season with original series, i mean whats the point of naming the chapter books after elements and then skipping the last one.
    Agreed, except the way they spent 1 of the last minutes of the series with Zuko trying to find his mother made me think that where she actually was and why she was taken away like that was important enough to possibly need another season to fully get those answers. Also still pissed it took basically both Zuko and Katara to finally take Azula down. Seemed he never really ever could defeat her alone, even with supposedly stronger more pure fire-bending than hers.

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    who is jet??? and you are right,,.. but still, i would have like to see more of aang and his crew.., they were some badassmotherfucker with a can do attitude
    Jet was the deadly ruthless revolutionary with the hooked swords. He "died" - offscreen technically while fighting against the mental programming of the Dai Lee leader.

But you bought up a good point. Aang's crew. They were the core of the series, in some ways more so than Aang and Katara. Sokka, Toph, Momo, Appa, Suki, Zuko, + his girlfriend, the contortionist acupuncturist , 'Bumi", and General Iroh, carried this show. Especially Sokka/ Toph had to love their comedic timing and almost invisible, but always vital contribution to almost any situation.
    This girl looks completely alone, with no permanent long-term "allies/ friends".

Q- What was it some1 said about Korra's goal being to take over the world? + What was it some1 said about having already learned earth, water, + fire-bending? How short is this series scheduled to be?

Agreed about what was earlier mentioned, in hoping for much more deep going into metal, lightning/blue flames, + blood-bending, otherwise they really wasted the pieces they started in the 1st series.

P. S. Any1 else think it kind of ironically cool that Korra instead of being named similar to combining Aang with Katara, is closer to the combination of Katara, and Sokka's name. Korra seems like she may carry some of Sokka's fun foolish spirit too.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy