Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    this is not the movie thread.
    number three the finally just aired and i wont spoil any one but it was really good. i have some problems with it, BUT i will hold of one voicing them for now.
    Last edited by cross777; 06-23-2012 at 05:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

All I got to say is O_O! I loved the season finale. What problems do you have with it cross?

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Banned
    Does anyone know where I can stream this?

It was just ok. Things I didn't like:

-The story were really rushed. They should have made it at least a 16 episodes specially that they put more romance in the story. The story was also just too simple for me.They could have made the story more interesting like making Tarlac and Amon look like the same person before revealing it's not on a cool plot twist.

-The bending was weak even with metal and lightning bending being a common thing now if you compare it to the original series. They supposed to developed bending but it turns out weaker in my eyes.

-The main characters are good but not as strong as the former team avatar and they're like a few years older. Aang>>Korra for sure. Aang would have avatar mode on those mech suits and aircrafts asses.

Things that I liked:

-Good to see Tarlac redeemed himself in the end.

-Korra able to brought back bending powers was great too. It would have been a waste of character like Lin if her powers wasn't restored.

-The setting and these mech suits and gadgets brought new dimension to the story.

As a whole, the season wasn't bad but I have expected more or just as much as the first show.

sig made by me

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    so was this the final episode ever of the avatar? :( cos it seemed that way....

a lot seemed right and wrong about that episode but at the end of the day i enjoyed watching it.... i pray they bring it back for another 2 seasons but at least.. she finally entered the avatar state but not how i would want it... makes sense the avatar can take 1nz bending and give it back..... just hope that if it does come back they bring it back with a bang and a stronger and much longer story cos the avatar is soo great shouldn't end here

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    so was this the final episode ever of the avatar? :( cos it seemed that way....

a lot seemed right and wrong about that episode but at the end of the day i enjoyed watching it.... i pray they bring it back for another 2 seasons but at least.. she finally entered the avatar state but not how i would want it... makes sense the avatar can take 1nz bending and give it back..... just hope that if it does come back they bring it back with a bang and a stronger and much longer story cos the avatar is soo great shouldn't end here
    There will be another season.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

well, here is what i saw wrong with it. i liked it a lot. but the whole series just felt rushed but that seems to be a theme with some shows these days. i mean they could have made it 20 episodes and put more detail in it. explored the relationships more, gave more plot background, took things slower and made the bending a bit better because the series was so rushed i think they kind of tossed the bending to the side intill the last two episodes.i mean they really up the next season at all, the should have just tied the story together better. they did a fantastic job of shocking us, but it was so shocking it looked like it was out of the blue and poorly planned. so that took away from an epic plot twist. i dont think they understood that if they took there time and made a nice long series that it would pay off for them because people really love avatar. now it may seem like i am bitching lol, but i did like it. i think that season two will be better because they now know they have people interested in it so they will then put more money and effort in to the production, plot and story telling of the second season.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nothing compared to the original avatar. At least they had a mission/quest that lasted 3 Books. I did like Tenzin's kids though - best comic relief ever. I don't think the storyline is complete yet, many characters yet to be explored and I'm sure a better antagonist is on its way.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Yeah like everyone else said it was a little rushed but good. Hopefully it will be similar to ATLA with each series being better than the last (I personally think Book 2 was better than Book 1 and Book 3 better than Book 2, if i haven't got my episodes mixed up)
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

I liked the series as a whole, but I do have my share of grievances as well. Rushed storylines and a lack of character development for a large amount of the supporting cast would be my biggest issues, but it's understandable given the shortened amount of episodes.

The romance aspect of the series was also handled very poorly and felt tacked on. I couldn't get behind Korra and Mako's relationship at all, it was just too...blegh. Ham-fisted, obvious and it took precedence over other things which could have been developed instead. I'd much rather have seen the characters foster actual relationships and bonds with one another rather than having to dwell on this angsty, teen melodrama. Give us more insight into Mako and Bolin's brotherly bond and the trials and tribulations they had to go through as orphans on the streets. The moments where I liked Mako best were when he showed care and concern for his little brother.

Asami was really only close to Mako and served to heighten the relationship drama, which is a complete waste as she's a great character who didn't deserve to get shafted the way she did. They could have made her become galpals with Korra and had them put their friendship before their feelings for Mako, but nope gotta have that love triangle with a foregone conclusion. I honestly felt as if they were just trying to appease the rabid fangirl shippers who were upset that Zuko and Katara never became an item, you know despite the original series hinting at Aang's feelings for Katara as early as the first episodes -_-

Amon was a fantastic villain, and his backstory shared with Tarlok was heart-wrenching. It really goes to show just how talented the creators are when they were able to create completely original and new characters and flesh them out so superlatively well in what was essentially only one flashback. Both men's respective motivations made sense, and it was easy to sympathize with their plights as a result. That ending with the two on the boat. ;( My only gripe with their storyline was that it was never explained exactly how Amon could take away a person's bending. You could hypothesize that it was an advanced bloodbending technique but there's no credence to say if that theory is right or not.

The ending felt rushed as well, and everything was resolved almost too picture perfect. Having watched the series in full, it's as if Korra's story is done and there's not much else to add. I mean it's cool that the second season is completely open from a creative standpoint, but the way they got there felt...too easy.

That being said, Korra is still a hell of a lot better than the majority of animated shows on nowadays. I'm gonna miss those guys. What I'm most hyped for next season is a no brainer, Bumi! Oh...Hell...YEAH!

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!