Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    hmmmmm...... the reason why we feel it aint right that the average person can metal/lighting bend is because as we saw in the previous avatar only masters where able to use such techniques not even zuko or aang could do that or even bloodbend so the rapid increase of these people just using it without limit is upsetting and very annoying ....... but we never got to see is a next level of air bending.... but i like the series don't get me wrong just disapprove of certain things
    Yeah i kinda get that with the blood bending, although i've only seen Tarrlok do that, and i get it with the lightning bending since Mako just up and decided to lightning bend (i don't know whether modern techniques like finding inner peace has been made easier).

But in the series soo far only police officers can metal bend which might suggest only a select few are capable enough to become officers. Blood/metal bending were newly discovered and Toph/Katara didn't really try to teach them widely, so perhaps the discovering the ability was just a master level job xD.

I think the writer is really going to evolve the way bending is, the series still hasn't shown much that i would find advanced like the Dai Li could cling to walls or even sweat and plant bending.
    Last edited by Gypseslice; 06-10-2012 at 06:19 PM.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

I will be upset if we don't get some kind of explanation of Yakone pretty soon. For him to be able to do that to an entire courtroom of people, WITHOUT using his hands to form the proper bending techniques, seemed like way too much.

And then where did he even LEARN the technique?! Hama invented it from scratch. Katara then learned it, VERY reluctantly, from her. I doubt that Katara would ever teach it to another person.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    just watched the last episode really makes sense, yet again we see that when aang takes away bending he needs to enter an avatar state, so I'm thinking that aman is probably inducing them with some sort of virus that makes their bending gene complacent... good flash back happy to sokka ... still think this season has been rushed the story is moving too fast we can't be having season finally already but lets see how it goes.....

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

um. ang took bending away via energy bending. i think he went in to the avatar state because of the energy flow. i think that you could probably teach someone to energy bend.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thats a bit too much... teach someone 'energy' bending seems ridiculous cross sorry...

shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Wasn't energy bending the "original" bending though, which every bender had, before the elements came about if I remember the story right? I'd say cross isn't being ridiculous as usual if I remember right. Though I don't see aang teaching anyone to energy bend on a different note.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

i love the idea of of original benders to be 'energy' benders but that wasn't stated no where, the only thing we heard about original benders were that the original benders where animals, earth = mole badgers, fire = dragons and air was air buffalos i.e (oppa)

it would make a lot of sense if it were true about energy bending cos it will make sense about aman a bit.... he's a real dodgy guy i wanna know why blood bending didn't affect him too tough, or could it be the burns he suffered from were that bad blood vessels aint the same no more?

Actually it was said in the series that energy bending predated the four element bending and with the arrival of the Avatar to the world, people began to learn the element bending from different animals and the moon. I think the Lion turtle island thing told Aang that.
    This could actually give us a tangible theory to what Amon is and what he can do, it was said that when energy bending, "In order to bend another's life energy, their own spirit must be un-bendable, or they would be corrupted and destroyed", what if this is exactly what is wrong with Amon.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Aang has been shown energy bending twice so far, once per series I think. Once on the fire lord and once on that yakon or w.e fellow.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

we are forgetting one key fact, angg was thought energy bending, its not an avatar thing, its something that can be learned and used.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    thats a bit too much... teach someone 'energy' bending seems ridiculous cross sorry...
    more rediculous than he him self being taught energy bending lol.
    http://www.watchcartoononline.com/av...ire-episode-21
    12 minutes in.

there for aman either found a very old text and learned it that way, learned it from some one who learned it from angg for learned it from the lion turtle that taught angg, OR something just as old that hates benders maybe an evil spirit.

and before any one starts on about tenzen saying "only the avatar can do that" its because angg was presumably the only one who knew how. probably leading to that belief
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]