Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    @King
    Do you mean legacy as in children/family left behind or what xioa mentioned?
    no i meant legacy as in children.. seeing as zuko is king i would expect some offsprings same with sokka but we haven't or maybe it will materialise in later episodes?

xioa their achievements/legacy is evident just wanted to discuss about why we haven't seen any signs of their family life... toph kitara and aang have had direct references but sokka and zuko haven't.

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    no i meant legacy as in children.. seeing as zuko is king i would expect some offsprings same with sokka but we haven't or maybe it will materialise in later episodes?

xioa their achievements/legacy is evident just wanted to discuss about why we haven't seen any signs of their family life... toph kitara and aang have had direct references but sokka and zuko haven't.
    Zuko just stepped down from being Fire Lord several years prior to the current story. The New Fire Lord is his current daughter.
    http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/History...orld_of_Avatar

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Zuko just stepped down from being Fire Lord several years prior to the current story. The New Fire Lord is his current daughter.
    http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/History...orld_of_Avatar
    thanks just need some sokka

shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    thanks just need some sokka
    I actually have a theory for Sokka's kid.

We all know how Sokka got with the Kyoshi warrior, Suki, right? After the events of the first series and around the time Republic city was getting started, the Kyoshi warriors became the personal bodyguards to the Fire Lord. If they still are, then there is a chance the Sokka's child will be introduced with Zuko's daughter.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

just what i thought some random dude blood bending -_- not a fan..... she needs to hurry and enter that avatar state can't wait to see it, it's a shame she has no arrows so we won't see it light up :(

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    this^^^^^^^^^^^^^...... I feel the same way. its seem like every fire bender can also lighting bend.. In the last air bender only super badass were able to lighting bend like azula iroh and ozai.,,,, I think Amon is using some kind of drug to make ppl stop bending
    just carefully read your message makes sense if amon is using a drug because when aang first did it, it seemed more difficult he almost got took over by a different power and when he did it he placed hands both on chest and head of the victim

good chapter. it also seems that she knows about blood bending so i assume katara taught her? and i would not doubt that it was not that easy when ang did it.. idk something is fishy here at first i thought water tribe duche was just working with aman but now it seems that may not be the case? idk. i love the development of the story though.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hmmm it seems a bit much that he knows about blood bending you think that he could of been one of kitaras former students? but he has mastered it because its not even a full moon and he's bending like that, won't lie I'm slyly enjoying the progress.... just wanna see the avatar state

I LOVE the new series, i think some of you guys aren't given it a chance.
    If the writer didn't change and evolve the Avatar world, it would probably be boring, it's good that lightning and metal bending is common, now the character will be compelled to learn new styles.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    New Avatar seems too hot-headed, not my type. Aang is still the coolest because he was the only avatar to spirit bend. I think Air should be the first element to learn because of its moral teachings.
    I'm guessing once she does learn Air, she'll be more spiritual. I'm guessing once Aang aged he wasn't the same person.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    I LOVE the new series, i think some of you guys aren't given it a chance.
    If the writer didn't change and evolve the Avatar world, it would probably be boring, it's good that lightning and metal bending is common, now the character will be compelled to learn new styles.

hmmmmm...... the reason why we feel it aint right that the average person can metal/lighting bend is because as we saw in the previous avatar only masters where able to use such techniques not even zuko or aang could do that or even bloodbend so the rapid increase of these people just using it without limit is upsetting and very annoying ....... but we never got to see is a next level of air bending

I'm guessing once she does learn Air, she'll be more spiritual. I'm guessing once Aang aged he wasn't the same person.
    hmmmmm...... the reason why we feel it aint right that the average person can metal/lighting bend is because as we saw in the previous avatar only masters where able to use such techniques not even zuko or aang could do that or even bloodbend so the rapid increase of these people just using it without limit is upsetting and very annoying ....... but we never got to see is a next level of air bending.... but i like the series don't get me wrong just disapprove of certain things