Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Veteran Member
    Well, if you are adding sub forum, you might as well add one for manwha and manhua. Yeah, they dont really get a lot of posts, but i think many of them are actually missing from the shonen manga sub forum to begin with. I believe it would be much more popular than just a sub forum for soul eater alone. I mean, there are quite a few manwhas and manhuas, aren't there? Some are actually quite good. Although, i know veritas and the breaker are in the shonen section which i believe are manwhas, so you might have to move a few posts from the shonen, maybe even shojo section.

Although, i seeing as they are mostly monthly (I believe) it won't exactly be that active, but it might also help people find out some of the manwhas or manhuas that are good. Plus, if you find something in that section, you'll know to read left from right. :-p

Thief
    The land of Polar Bears and Santa Clause (not north pole)
    Add the option for users to upload missing/new chapters, though they'd have to be sorted through. Perhaps put users or some of the staff on the job.

Quote Originally Posted by supakillaii View Post
    Add the option for users to upload missing/new chapters, though they'd have to be sorted through. Perhaps put users or some of the staff on the job.
    Like mentioned before, an uploader usergroup is being made and is almost finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Woofcat View Post
    For the forum recommendations we can look into that. I am thinking of having a vote for series people feel deserve their own forum. Top 2-3 get their forum.
    i was wonder the status of this and will and maybe when could this happen ?

and on the up loader thing i dont know how much or if any i could help but i am more than happy to do what i can?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How about a Sports Section? Seeing on how Mangashare's members like talking about what goes on in Sports a lot I think It would be a nice Little add on, I mean Music got its own so why shouldn't Sports?

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Woofcat View Post
    For the forum recommendations we can look into that. I am thinking of having a vote for series people feel deserve their own forum. Top 2-3 get their forum.

In progress, you volunteering?
    yes and is there any news on this ???
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Can we get a button that lets us see the full-sized image of wide pages?

un idk about that but all u have to do it hi ctrl and - to zoom out to see it its like that for every thing not just the cite at least in America
    also what is the status on the new sub forums ?
    and more mods? (ME) lol ill volunteer LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Topping my wish list right now is How to get the Forum to display the Time Fields in My Own Current Local Time. If (as is likely) this cannot be implemented by MS as a Globally selectable option, does anyone know of a script (greasemonkey perhaps) I could add to chrome of FF to accomplish the same thing?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Topping my wish list right now is How to get the Forum to display the Time Fields in My Own Current Local Time. If (as is likely) this cannot be implemented by MS as a Globally selectable option, does anyone know of a script (greasemonkey perhaps) I could add to chrome of FF to accomplish the same thing?
    Interesting idea Bee. I'm curious too now