Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

New Feature Suggestion Thread

Right let's try this thing again, so we don't need to weed through the zillion pages long old thread we have.

If you have any suggestion for new features, post them here. Check if something has been suggested before so we don't get a 100 posts that contain the same thing.

I'll update this post with the suggestions noteworthy.

Things coming up:

• Uploader User Group

Veteran Member
    A translator release section, prz? :3

Administrator
    A fantastic idea for a thread - Milk and Cookies for everyone who makes a useful suggestion!
    "I'm working on it - GAARRR"

Quote Originally Posted by evileric View Post
    A fantastic idea for a thread - Milk and Cookies for everyone who makes a useful suggestion!
    I like milk and cookies. :0

ok, so first things first, new themes, lots of new forum skins. Good ones too. Let's start off with one for each of the big 3 mangas, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, + Fairy Tail, keep the minimalist look of MangaShare with just unique touches of those mangas. Gotta get the best renders for the pics. One of my favorite skins is the wide OP skin on NF forums, something along that kind of look, no bright colors, minimalist, clean "google" look but also customized to the mangas. So 4 new skins is a start

Also move the login/password box to the top of the forum where it should be. And the thanks button, but the fonts should be like 1. (Bee and Kira are up for those two as well).

How about a cool new online manga reader?

Nah not a good idea seeing as all the online reader sites are shuttin down.

But the best and most helpful idea to the manga community and one that would attract more people would be a subforum for downloads only, both manga and anime. Properly maintained, organized, and updated with torrent links and ddl downloads. Start off with the big 3 and some other familiar names. We can built a whole database library.

I'm not really expecting these to be implemented so no worries, I only wrote this for the milk and cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    I like milk and cookies. :0

ok, so first things first, new themes, lots of new forum skins. Good ones too. Let's start off with one for each of the big 3 mangas, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, + Fairy Tail, keep the minimalist look of MangaShare with just unique touches of those mangas. Gotta get the best renders for the pics. One of my favorite skins is the wide OP skin on NF forums, something along that kind of look, no bright colors, minimalist, clean "google" look but also customized to the mangas. So 4 new skins is a start

Also move the login/password box to the top of the forum where it should be. And the thanks button, but the fonts should be like 1. (Bee and Kira are up for those two as well).

How about a cool new online manga reader?

Nah not a good idea seeing as all the online reader sites are shuttin down.

But the best and most helpful idea to the manga community and one that would attract more people would be a subforum for downloads only, both manga and anime. Properly maintained, organized, and updated with torrent links and ddl downloads. Start off with the big 3 and some other familiar names. We can built a whole database library.

I'm not really expecting these to be implemented so no worries, I only wrote this for the milk and cookies.
    a. we have an anime tracker

b. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08

c. you've never really looked around the site, have you?

well i would like to see psyren and D.gray-man broken up and also fairy tail and reborn, i also think soul eater should have its own space. and i would be more willing to help in any way that i can,

also maybe more customization with the personal profile pages ?
    Last edited by cross777; 07-23-2010 at 07:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well i would like to see psyren and D.gray-man broken up and also fairy tail and reborn, i also think soul eater should have its own space. and i would be more willing to help in any way that i can,

also maybe more customization with the personal profile pages ?
    D.Gray-Man is a monthly manga with at most like 20 replies per chapter. Why would it need it's own sub-forum? Same holds for Psyren and Reborn, they are simply too small for their own forum.

i knew it was a bit unrealistic but i do really think fairy tail deserves its own sub Forum and then soul eater or some thing could take its place with reborn ?
    Last edited by cross777; 07-30-2010 at 06:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How about designations for different levels of members by posts like with mangahelpers have. Like those with 0 to 100 posts Newbie, 101 to 500 posts Flourishing member, 501 to 1000 posts Awesome member, 1001 to 2500 posts Main stay member, 2600 to 5000 posts Upperclassmen, 5001 posts and beyond Legendary members. They don't have to be the same names or the number of posts but something. Just a suggestion.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Retired Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    How about designations for different levels of members by posts like with mangahelpers have. Like those with 0 to 100 posts Newbie, 101 to 500 posts Flourishing member, 501 to 1000 posts Awesome member, 1001 to 2500 posts Main stay member, 2600 to 5000 posts Upperclassmen, 5001 posts and beyond Legendary members. They don't have to be the same names or the number of posts but something. Just a suggestion.
    It exists, just that we allow custom titles. Thus the system breaks down.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here