Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i was wondering i really think its time we get a sports sub forum. i mean a lot of us are sports fans and there are also many ubber sports fans even some mods and my self included. and there are plenty of people in the forums that would be sports savvy enough to moderate a sports sub forum (ME) LOL. but seriously a sports sub forum would be a great idea and a lot of people would love it.

Spoiler!
    No. Stop. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Go straight to jail.

I could go into all the things that are wrong with this, but I'll save that for another day. Besides the various complications involved in getting someone up off their ass(es) to create a forum there is absolutely no need and/or reason for a sports forum at this time.

but DFX we love sports and so does Justin Timberlake you can say no to me but can you say no to justin timberlake. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    but DFX we love sports and so does Justin Timberlake you can say no to me but can you say no to justin timberlake. LOL
    Seeing as I'm not a teenage girl in the 90's, I find it incredibly easy to say no to Justin Timberlake.

ok here goes: Plz turn it down nicely.

How about one of the mods create a MangaShare channel on justin.tv and then have a full on anime section, and you can embed the jtv chat and video str8 to the mangashare anime section. The broadcaster pw can be given to number of anime savvy people who would be willing to put on the latest animes for broadcasting, and the chat section goes along with it. I think it would be great for this site.

Interesting idea right?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

How about the names of the various levels of the messages from the members as to the mangahelpers. Just like at 0 to 100 messages and 101 to 500 messages beginners Flowering Member 501-1000 Posts good member, 1001-2500 Important messages remain a member, upperclassmen 2600-5000 posts, 5001 posts and beyond Legendary members. You do not have the same name or the number of posts, but something to be. Just a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Charleserion View Post
    How about the names of the various levels of the messages from the members as to the mangahelpers. Just like at 0 to 100 messages and 101 to 500 messages beginners Flowering Member 501-1000 Posts good member, 1001-2500 Important messages remain a member, upperclassmen 2600-5000 posts, 5001 posts and beyond Legendary members. You do not have the same name or the number of posts, but something to be. Just a suggestion.
    We already have that.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off