13 18.84%
  • |2| Bad

7 10.14%
  • |1| Terrible

35 50.72%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Bleach Bleach 413 Discussion / 414 Predictions

A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Wow, so how many more of these are we going to go through? We have Kon to save the day, then who? Think people!

Chapter 413 - The Chapter where ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAPPENED!

Wow, useless chapter is useless. Aizen walking around looking badass the whole time was the highlight of the chapter. If I didn't have to read Bleach every week, I'd swear it off for at least 2-3 months so I can feel like I'm getting some progression out of these chapters. Though, I'll admit, Kubo is trying to play something up between Aizen and Gin. That's all I'm gonna give him for this chapter though....

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Wow, useless chapter is useless. Aizen walking around looking badass the whole time was the highlight of the chapter. If I didn't have to read Bleach every week, I'd swear it off for at least 2-3 months so I can feel like I'm getting some progression out of these chapters. Though, I'll admit, Kubo is trying to play something up between Aizen and Gin. That's all I'm gonna give him for this chapter though....
    Come on people, maybe like the last 2 or 3 chapters nothing significant has happened, but is that really reason enough to become discouraged? Its clear these chapters are build-ups, yeah nothing happened with this chapter but I can deal with it. At least it showed something between Gin and Aizen. I don't think this chapter is enough to declare that one should cease reading for a while. Something big and significant will probably happen really soon, how could it not? Look at where we are!

@Zaraky

So much crying over a sinegle chapter. Guess Kubo win for the best drama manga chapter ever. Lmao
    Lmao, agreed, its one chapter people.

Oh btw, R.I.P OneManga!!!! :(
    Last edited by iBankai; 07-22-2010 at 11:48 PM.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

Quote Originally Posted by iBankai View Post
    Come on people, maybe like the last 2 or 3 chapters nothing significant has happened, but is that really reason enough to become discouraged? Its clear these chapters are build-ups, yeah nothing happened with this chapter but I can deal with it. At least it showed something between Gin and Aizen. I don't think this chapter is enough to declare that one should cease reading for a while. Something big and significant will probably happen really soon, how could it not? Look at where we are!
    Taking a look at your bolded part, I think swearing off the manga for a couple of months would be a good idea. The last 3 chapter plus this one. That's a month of nothing. I understand these are build up chapters, but Kubo's giving us nothing in these buildup chapters. No new information, no history, no backstory. Just "I decided I was done pretending to look for you". Go back to Ichigo's inner battle quickly. That's where the interesting stuff is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Taking a look at your bolded part, I think swearing off the manga for a couple of months would be a good idea. The last 3 chapter plus this one. That's a month of nothing. I understand these are build up chapters, but Kubo's giving us nothing in these buildup chapters. No new information, no history, no backstory. Just "I decided I was done pretending to look for you". Go back to Ichigo's inner battle quickly. That's where the interesting stuff is happening.
    Well that was including this week's chapter. They were I'm ichigos soul like three chapters ago right (chapter 410)? That doesn't seem so drastic to me, although I agree I would rather go back there. Just saying these last chapters haven't been bad enough to abstain from reading bleach; but maybe you should?
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

Quote Originally Posted by iBankai View Post
    Well that was including this week's chapter. They were I'm ichigos soul like three chapters ago right (chapter 410)? That doesn't seem so drastic to me, although I agree I would rather go back there. Just saying these last chapters haven't been bad enough to abstain from reading bleach; but maybe you should?
    Kubo gives us something interesting like Ichigo's (another) inner battle, and then follows it up with this.... He hit me with a solid combo breaker. You have to be at least a little disappointed with what you got with this chapter. And I already mentioned I won't stop reading Bleach as the chapters come out.

Anyway, there is one thing I will take from this chapter and I'm gonna make sure I use it the next time I play Hide and Seek.

"Were you expecting me to say 'I found you'? Wrong. I simply stopped pretending to search for you."

That's a line guaranteed to make a person shit bricks in that game lol.

I have a feeling that Gin is actually the leader. You never Aizen actually ordering Gin on what to do, Gin just does what he wants and responds to what Aizen does. In the Muendo arc (whatever the arrancars castle thing was, I don't feel like looking it up) You would see Gin just go about as he pleases and sometimes Aizen asking for his approval. I think Gin is going to be a key key player.

Also, if there is a technique that can forcibly draw out your swords name or whatever, why can't they just show it to Kenpachi and turn him into some super badass.

Rangiku took over Gin's body somehow.

You heard it here first.