Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Bleach 414 Discussion / 415 Predictions

OMG gin was/is baddass xD

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/41423749/1

thx to mangastream we can read this uber pwnage chapter.

thankyou.
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Pretty awesome but see the stupid ball floating there? Yea I'm sure it will revive him.

Quote Originally Posted by lesath View Post
    Pretty awesome but see the stupid ball floating there? Yea I'm sure it will revive him.
    sadly, hehehe but a great chapter nonetheless

Haha yeah,but i hope it doesnt,i hope that thing just says to aizen fuck you dude.im not doing that shit for you again. im gone enjoy myself with gin :p
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.

Wow, gin u are badass i gotta admit. Also reading this chapter i realize gin was just toying with ichigo when they were fighting. he could possibly have used the same moves he used i aizen on ichigo. The hogyoku ball will probably revive him tho.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Finally we see Gin's true intention. The "deicide" thing probably is pointing to Gin. And the color page... I didn't know Gin was an Anbu. Damn you just can't trust them.

sig made by me

the qeustion is is gin evil or good ?

i think hes evil :p

Sheesh, about time.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkz View Post
    the qeustion is is gin evil or good ?

i think hes evil :p
    yeah its true he might only wanted to kill him so he can create the key

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

I disagree. (although I did call out that Gin was going to kill Aizen last chapter...mainly cause it was my first or second post but I've suspected it a while)
    I have a feeling that Gin is going to take the Hygokyou or whatever it is called (I don't care to check my spelling on that one) and then infuse it in himself. Gin could even be a member of the royal guard or something who knows. But I have a feeling Gin is going to take it and infuse himself.