• |3| Average

5 4.76%
  • |2| Bad

1 0.95%
  • |1| Terrible

3 2.86%
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    Agreed, it would seem kind of pointless to always have characters mention Minato's reliance on markers if it were merely a case of him requiring them for precision warps only. The rule would be way too general and would leave way too much to deliberation I think. The system of markers makes sense for every warp we have been shown, I don't really see why it would be a problem for him to have markers at safe points around the village, it just seems like it would be common sense for someone like Minato to have such an array.
    Please explain the highlighted bit too me I did not get it.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I am a little confused and off focus.

Wasn't Minato just saying that The Entire 9Tails cannot be sealed by the Dead Demon. IE. It has nothing to do with Minato's Chakra levels.

Hate to be pesky and repetitive if I am just missing some point.

Paulbe, Minato seems to be saying it is conceptually impossible to seal the entire Fox in a seal (this is speculated to be the Death God Seal).

The jist of this seems to be the same as saying ''it is conceptually (scientifically) imposible for an alkaline to neatralise an alkaline' or it is conceptually impossible for a low density object to project stronger grvity than a higher density object''.

In otherwords Minato isn't saying he can't seal the Fox because he is weak or has a low than average chakra. He saying it is 'scientifically impossible to seal the entire Kyuubi in the Death God seal because the seal simply doesn't work that way the same way a car cannot run without petrol.

The fact that it is conceptually impossible to seal the entire fox can be potentially routed in various logic i.e. the death god container is only a certain size and can't fit the entire Kyubii's chakra( in otherwords both the sheer scale of the Fox's chakra and the relative smallness of the Death God are to blame.

Or it could be based on science i.e. the same way an electrical device would not work under water so too would it be impossible for the entire foxes chakra to be sealed in the Death God.

Whatever the case Yondaime was not saying he was too inadequate to seal the entire Fox in the Death God seal. What he was saying was that it was SCIENTIFICALLY Inconcievable to seal an entire fox using the Death God Seal. The seal simply doesn't work like that.

I think this is what you were trying to explain.

ON a side Note
    Not much is know about the original seal used to seal the full powered Kyuubi inside Kushina.

There is a chance Minato could possibly have used the original seal used to seal the entire Kyuubi inside Kushina-for naruto as well Naruto but simply choose not to because it would be more prudent to permanantly seal half the Kyuubi inside the Death God in order to:
    (1) Somehow disrupt Madara's plans (perhaps miniizing chances of a jyuubi ressurection)
    (2) Minimize danger if the Kyuubi is accidentally unleashed from Naruto (i.e. a Kyuubi with half its stregth sealed in a death God is less dangerous. Please Note Konoha ninja were able to make a half assed attempt to drive the full powered kyuubi from Konoha, how much more an only half powered fox (albiet they had no way of coping with the kyuubi's cero and prbl would have lost eventually).

Both these are simply speculation on my part.
    Last edited by atriede; 07-31-2010 at 12:39 AM.

^^^^^Agreed. The full kyubi being conceptually impossible to seal inside the deathgod was due to the nature of the deathgod jutsu (shikifuuin). The shinigami is a spiritual entity thus it only eats up the spiritual natures of beings, aka the souls of shinobis and the yin chakra of the kyubi and it could not seal the yang chakra of the kyubi within itself.

Powerful chapter...but pretty self explanatory.

We all knew what would happen, but I'm glad that Kishi finally brought this story to an end. One interesting quote that I pulled from the manga was from Naruto who stated,"I live because my mom and dad gave their lives for me."
    This made me wonder, "Is there another character in this manga who has as much purpose as Naruto?" I mean, you could say that Sasuke has just as much reason to be driven because (according to his sources) the village elders commissioned Itachi to kill his family and clan.

Or, perhaps you could look at Neji and his drive to become the best of the Hyuga clan despite his being a part of the lower family. Maybe even Rock Lee could be classified as having as much purpose, because unlike any of the other shinobi in his class, he has no Ninjutsu or Genjutsu to depend on. I would imagine his quest to become the greatest Taijutsu master isn't easy.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    ^^^^^Agreed. The full kyubi being conceptually impossible to seal inside the deathgod was due to the nature of the deathgod jutsu (shikifuuin). The shinigami is a spiritual entity thus it only eats up the spiritual natures of beings, aka the souls of shinobis and the yin chakra of the kyubi and it could not seal the yang chakra of the kyubi within itself.
    so is it safe to assume that the nature of yin/yang chakra that yamato failed to delve into are simply just the two aspects that make up chakra period, the physical and spiritual energy? kinda makes sense..
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif