• |3| Average

5 4.76%
  • |2| Bad

1 0.95%
  • |1| Terrible

3 2.86%
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpheu View Post

Notice how Kushina's hair is separated in 9 parts, just like the nine tails of the kyuubi xD

Great chapter
    glad i am not the only one that saw that^^

awesome chap btw, very sad :(

wow, the cover page was just awesome. i guess kishi gave us a bit of what it might have been like if they were both still alive. the 4th hokage's ability and awesomeness should not be doubted anymore. remove control of the kyubbi from madara and wounded him at the same time in one move, thats pure epicness. one thing that is not clear to me now is that, so did the fourth hokage die with half of the kyubbi's chakra or something? can somebody explain.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    wow, the cover page was just awesome. i guess kishi gave us a bit of what it might have been like if they were both still alive. the 4th hokage's ability and awesomeness should not be doubted anymore. remove control of the kyubbi from madara and wounded him at the same time in one move, thats pure epicness. one thing that is not clear to me now is that, so did the fourth hokage die with half of the kyubbi's chakra or something? can somebody explain.
    Minato had split the chakra in 2 part, one for naruto and one to bring in death with him. Simillar to how The third just took Orochimaru's arm sealing them with him. Guess we'll understand everything aboutt he seal next week.

I gave it a one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Minato did a double sealing dead god technique from what I can see. Half was sealed in naruto and half was sealed in Minato. So Actually Naruto is half a jinchiruuki of the nine tail.
    He is a full Jinchiruuki. Jinchiruuki is just another word for host in this case.

This was a great chapter. POW, I did not know what you were thinking all last week, but now you know, the Kyuubi was being controlled the whole time up until Minato broke up the summoning. Isn't much like you to take the least logical stance.

Anyway, I like how we're working our way back to the very beginning of the series. Answering all the important questions about how and why Naruto ended up with the Kyuubi sealed inside him. Everything is starting to come full circle.

i know madara is trying to be a badass and save some pride while running away...but the only way i can see this, is him with his tail between his legs....again, lol
    ........oh by the way, awesome chapter!!! kishi is on a roll with this arc.

so totally beyond epic I cannot put it into words. perhaps once it sinks in I might be able to ..
    come fight my brute here

awsome chapter cant wait for next week

I really enjoyed this chapter. It moved at a much better pace than 502 and gave us some desired closure in certain areas.

Seeing what could have been with Naruto's family really is sad and quite maddening.

the chapter was ok. i expected an epic battle between minato and tobi but oh well.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA