5 10.64%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.13%
  • |1| Terrible

4 8.51%
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Zomg this chapter left so goddamn many questions O_o

ODA GIVE ME THE KNOWLEDGE!

Whatever luffy pulled, it is definitely what Rayleigh suggested.......
    I think Luffy in a hidden message signaled in the article that they will meet at the meeting spot ONCE they have ALL become Stronger as a whole.
    Or maybe a pic like http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/216/18-19/

What a chapter ....

first the kuma part with shakky
    the PIPI part is a little disturbing...but i don't think kuma is gonna attack yet
    personally i think shaky is a DF user with some sort of spider ability (becuz of her t-shirt).. but other then that i think she could stop KUMA at least if he atacks.

whats in the newspaper: i can't think of something else then luffy to marry hancock lol
    Robin was happy ..unlike chopper i think she knows what they are planning.

I don't know what oda is planning but he's gotta be creative with this one

Am I the only one here that thinks Buggy being offered a warlord seat is freaking ridiculous? The fact that he is once a Roger pirate is enough to make him a very wanted man. I think Buggy just got a very high bounty coz the last time I check the Marines had an order to eliminate everything that has a connection with Roger. They wan't to execute him just like Ace imo.

About Kuma, why do people think he's gonna attack when he already went to Rayleigh before that and already proved that he still has some control over himself?

Robin being "the light of the revolution" is very interesting to me. I think she is more than just a symbol to them. I think the R.A. are trying to revive the ancient weapon to fight the WG and they need Robin's help.

sig made by me

i mean you could be right about shaky but there is already a spider DF so that's a bit shaky LOL. but i think she is strong so i think it will be ok.
    and again i am loving how oda is going about covering all the people who matter in the series i hope he get to the marines and the state of the war lords next week
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Arisart:

Buggy is been sent a letter personally. if it was his bounty then they wouldn't sent a letter to him just for that. Moria beeing replaced by buggy is a high possibility. But then again a former roger crew member as a shibukai , i just don't like the idea
    And i don't think dragon and the R.A. are after the acient weapon.

Am I the only one here that thinks Buggy being offered a warlord seat is freaking ridiculous? The fact that he is once a Roger pirate is enough to make him a very wanted man. I think Buggy just got a very high bounty coz the last time I check the Marines had an order to eliminate everything that has a connection with Roger. They wan't to execute him just like Ace imo.

About Kuma, why do people think he's gonna attack when he already went to Rayleigh before that and already proved that he still has some control over himself?
    but what else could it be with buggy,if not the warlord thing...?

and about kuma,if im not mistaken,he went to rayleigh while he still was himsself(the time he let the SH disappear) and later on he didnt even recognize iva and thats a solid reason to think he will attack

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

Yeah, re-read the chapter about Kuma talked with Rayleigh and it seems he went there before the war. He could attack them but I don't think he will though.

About Buggy, yeah it could be an invitation to a warlord seat but I still don't dig it. It would be inconsistent from what the WG is trying to do. The WG could just be luring him to a trap or something. Buggy being a shichibukai is ridiculous imo. But this is OP, Oda could do it for comical purpose though.

sig made by me

Could be a letter from SHanks. But this chapter was way too much. Bleach is gonna be shit so Naruto has a lot to put on its plate to match this week. Which they will.

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    Arisart:

Buggy is been sent a letter personally. if it was his bounty then they wouldn't sent a letter to him just for that. Moria beeing replaced by buggy is a high possibility. But then again a former roger crew member as a shibukai , i just don't like the idea
    And i don't think dragon and the R.A. are after the acient weapon.
    that would be the whole point of making him a war lord. think of the head line and how the WG could spin that
    "a former roger pirate falls in line with the WG" (story at 11) LOL
    plus they would be neutralizing the threat of the prisoners that got out because they are loyal to buggy so if buggy joins the WG, the WG can make use of them through buggy. plus buggy is not really weak, he is just a bit cowardly. he is not affected by shanks haki at all he just needs to grow some balls.
    and ^ HB its not a letter from shanks because it said its a letter from the WG
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]