5 10.64%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.13%
  • |1| Terrible

4 8.51%
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

One Piece One Piece 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions

A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

WHAT IS THE NEWS EVERYONE IS READING?!?!??!?! grrrr Oda why must you constantly tease us??!?!?

loved the chap i like seeing where every one was at and i new sanji being gay was just a joke THANK YOU ODA for not doing that to us
    i still want to know whats going on with luffy and i am going to make a prediction here and now that i think zoros teacher is one of the leaders he is talking ab out. also i think buggy was offer a war lord seat he did cause a lot of trouble and he is not that weak he is just a coward but i just have a feeling about this one.
    and i was a bit sad that sanji did not put up a better fight but oh well. and whats going to happen to the ship i think kuma may have some hidden but also if he is just there to attack i hope shaky can handle her self.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

cool chapter but i wanted more. yeah, im thinkin he(buggy) was offered to be a warlord too. Now as to what luffy is up to is anyone's guess.

twitter.com/jedijuck

So Dragon wants to personally keep Robin safe due to her involvement in Ohara. Very interesting.

Guess it was pretty self-explanatory to see Ivankov and Inazuma hanging out with Sanji and the rest of the Okama. Too bad Sanji couldn't prove his own identity. He got taken down by Ivankov pretty easily too, but then again he is one of Dragon's closest allies.

Sanji's double Duval is keeping his alliance with the Strawhats by protecting the Thousand Sunny, and it looks like Caimie and Hacchan are just waiting for them to come back so they can go to Fishman Island together. I can't wait once the crew joins up and they finally go there, underwater adventure sounds very promising.

Kuma appearing out of the blue was surprising but obviously he's been tampered with to an extreme, seeing as Ivankov was still in shock of his Shicibukai status/Marine alliance.

Buggy's got quite the crew on him as well with all the Marinford Prisoners joining the cause. His bounty most likely skyrocketed.

Can't wait to see all the separate stories connect together in a way only Oda can do.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Oh jesus, what a suspense build-up, like the biggest one since i remember in OP.
    I soooooo wanted to steal that damm paper and end it right there. :p
    I would punch Oda for being so cruel and make us wait another week. :x

I want to know whats in the news... What happened to KUma before.. how he is right now... I loved this chapter... THeres soo much... ODAAA is teasing is soo much.. AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I think Buggy being offered a warlord set is the best bet, he doesn't even need to prove to be that strong since people knew that he was part of Roger's crew will make a lot of people run. Now we also know a little more about what is in the paper, cause before we had no idea, I really want to know what he did. I also want to know if Kuma was sent there to destroy/steal the ship or if he still has control of himself and he is there to talk

p.s. who in the world put a 2/bad on this chapter
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

hahaha, seem like i'm not the only one being teased about his new. Thank Oda for bringing a smile on my face

The only thing that scare me on Kuma's part is the "pi pi" part that mean he's scanning and such. Which would probly mean he's a robot now and has no longer the control on himself.. Oh well, I hope I am wrong and he's going to bring the ship the the strawhat lol.

now someone put a 1/terrible, what the heck
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!