7 14.89%
  • |3| Average

5 10.64%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.13%
  • |1| Terrible

4 8.51%
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    I don't see Buggy as weak but then again Oda doesn't show his strength pretty sure he ain't so bad if experienced the full Grandline with Roger. Now that a I think about it Buggy must had seen One Piece then?

i dont think him and shanks know because they where only apprentice and buggy would have said if he knew all those times he talked about being king of the pirate plus he would not be looking for johns loot if he knew where one piece was. and i think just like you do, that he is a cowered not a weakling
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i dont think him and shanks know because they where only apprentice and buggy would have said if he knew all those times he talked about being king of the pirate plus he would not be looking for johns loot if he knew where one piece was. and i think just like you do, that he is a cowered not a weakling
    Yo didn't Buggy say captain's john loot was on the bottom of the ocean though? Also yea I see Buggy as Usopp can pull off incredible stuff but just to cowardly. Was hoping he get a bounty change but guess he's getting a title change

well they could raise his bounty and give him a title just to make him look more BAD A** as a war lord
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i'm sorry I don't really believe that Buggy is that strong, he had a hard time just fighting one Blue Gorilla/Blugori from Impel Down when Luffy took down a lot of them without a problem. But yea because of the Impel Down people with him and for just being a past Roger Pirate could be the reason that he may be recieving a offer to be a War Lord
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    Well we don't know if One piece is even something that you can see or not. And it's irrelevant whether Buggy knew the whereabouts of OP or not coz he won't even try to loot it(if it's lootable) out of respect to his Captain.

sig made by me

Well we don't know if One piece is even something that you can see or not. And it's irrelevant whether Buggy knew the whereabouts of OP or not coz he won't even try to loot it(if it's lootable) out of respect to his Captain.
    Well I'd think be to boring if they finally reach near the end of their journey and One Piece ain't even visible. But you got a point we don't know sh*t, I like how you put it "out of respect to his Captain". That may be reason why Shanks hasn't really went for it, maybe he just trying control the sea protecting it. But then again could be a reason he just can't or know how to.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Shichibukai isn't all about Power, they're used to intimidate other Pirates by ofcourse using their Fame, Infamy, or Strength.

Buggy's a very likely candidate because;
    • He was part of Gol D. Roger's Crew, he's considered a Legendary Pirate as much as Shanks is to lower Pirates and Higher alike, ofcourse to those who doesn't know him.
    • He went to war against the World Government and took command of fearsome escaped Prisoners from Impel Down.
    • He broke out of Impel Down and is considered as one of the Masterminds of the Prison Break.

• Everyone now knows that Shanks is like a brother to him and vice-versa,
    • Whitebeard himself proposed an Alliance to him, which he eventually accepted.
    • Faced Mihawk's awesome black blade and survived without a scratch.
    • Mihawk's swordsmanship is useless to him, unless infused with Haki.

What more do you need?
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

So frustrated. I haven't seen any of other crews got a bit stronger yet.

Regarding to the letter was sent to Buggy by the carrier bat, I daresay that the offer letter for the Shichibukai position. The death of Moria, the Bat, the incident happened at the battlefield, those are the reasons.

I love to hear Dragon said to gather all Leaders all over the world. We'll have a chance to see a lot of interesting guys.

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    Shichibukai isn't all about Power, they're used to intimidate other Pirates by ofcourse using their Fame, Infamy, or Strength.

Buggy's a very likely candidate because;
    • He was part of Gol D. Roger's Crew, he's considered a Legendary Pirate as much as Shanks is to lower Pirates and Higher alike, ofcourse to those who doesn't know him.
    • He went to war against the World Government and took command of fearsome escaped Prisoners from Impel Down.
    • He broke out of Impel Down and is considered as one of the Masterminds of the Prison Break.

• Everyone now knows that Shanks is like a brother to him and vice-versa,
    • Whitebeard himself proposed an Alliance to him, which he eventually accepted.
    • Faced Mihawk's awesome black blade and survived without a scratch.
    • Mihawk's swordsmanship is useless to him, unless infused with Haki.

What more do you need?
    WHAT CAN I SAY EPIC CHAPTER!!!

And i fully agree with you the WG doesnt have to use buggy's strength but his status to their advantage just like those prisoners from Impel Down who worshiped him even though they never saw him really do anything i'm betting the WG is going to use Buggy's status to intimidate other pirates!! his true power only being know to those who actually was in battle with him like luffy, jinbei etc.
    on an SBS buggy was said to be Oda's favorite character then why not make him a warlord!!
    its chapters like this why i love ONE PIECE
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.