7 14.89%
  • |3| Average

5 10.64%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.13%
  • |1| Terrible

4 8.51%
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Good chapter but what's in the muthaf****** newspaper!!!!! Seeing everybody else was great, Dragon, Robin, Crocodile, etc. But what's in the newspaper the suspense is killing me.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

@cross
    Buggy may not be weak but he is not a shichibukai level.

sig made by me

you know oda could wait in till chap 600 to tell us LOL that would suck huh.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i guess the news must be luffy's new bounty, or an official war declareance from luffy to the WG, and the letter to buggy must be sadly a sichibukai possition :s

me not taking that bugs will be offered a warlord seat.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Looks like Buggy's going to be one of the Shichibukai.

or maybe even a Yonkou, hahaha the next chapter's going to be one hell of a chapter.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

buggy being a shichibukai is very unlikely. that wouldnt make any sense. maybe its just a letter saying WG wont hunt him to jail him in exchange he will help WG to hunt for luffy as a spy.

sh*t i wish i could read that freakin newspaper.

UMMMM that kind of is a war lord and i have explained there is more than just power to think of when thinking of buggy as a war lord
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    now that i think about it, when croc and mr. 1 were talking about being "wounded" it makes me think that croc actually might've been WB's son after all. Since luffy was "wounded" for losing his brother, mr.1 thought croc was "wounded" for losing his father since we never did find out what croc's "weakness" was. which mean we get to be seeing more of croc yayyyy
    I like that theory like you said will get to see more of croc, I always thought he might had been a girl back then. Ever since Iva said "I know his weakness". I don't think Shaky going have any problem with Kuma, if she was able to fight along Garp he should be nothing. Or at least not that overwhelming, wonder what funny scheme Luffy been up to, even has me more curious because Rayleigh,Jimbei and Boa are with him. Buggy becoming shichibukai be real funny he has what it takes to be one at this point. With all that was said about him and pretty much his crew getting huge power boost. Like some people mention want to see what's up with the marines/WG now why they kill off Moria and who are the new shichibukai's if any.

yeah i agree with you and like i said the would Gov. would be able to make use of his strong crew if he was a war lord, and i really dont think he is that weak any way
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]