7 14.89%
  • |3| Average

5 10.64%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.13%
  • |1| Terrible

4 8.51%
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I can't take this two maybe three chapter cliffhanger. I wanna know what the newspaper says so bad.

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    thank god sanji isn't an okama...really thank you god(oda ;P)

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

driving me crazy,i wanna know whats in the paper so bad...
    sanji still loving the ladies,a true man doesnt let some okamas change him ^^
    and i agree with the thought that buggy got an offering of becoming a warlord,
    im not sure if shakky is strong enough to protect the sunny from kuma and kuma sure isnt his old self anymore so i think he seriously will attack the ship

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by REDXIII View Post
    driving me crazy,i wanna know whats in the paper so bad...
    sanji still loving the ladies,a true man doesnt let some okamas change him ^^
    and i agree with the thought that buggy got an offering of becoming a warlord,
    im not sure if shakky is strong enough to protect the sunny from kuma and kuma sure isnt his old self anymore so i think he seriously will attack the ship
    Garp tried to capture her at one time, she has to be strong enought to fight Kuma, maybe not beat him, but has to be able to hold him off
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

yeah, shakky's been stated to be pretty strong.

but i think luffy has a new outfit: http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/66085019/17
    since vivi said stylish. and croco looked scary in that one panel...
    Last edited by One Piece; 07-21-2010 at 09:57 PM.

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Page after page, after seing everyone read the paper I thought Oda was gonna make an epic full page splash on the last page but noooooooo, lol. But Vivi gives the impression that Luffy's gone public with a new image or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    Garp tried to capture her at one time, she has to be strong enought to fight Kuma, maybe not beat him, but has to be able to hold him off
    she should at least be equally strong,cuz holding him off i dont know if that makes sense,cuz it doesnt seem like luffy and ray will be there so fast,but who knows maybe a miracle happens

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

shaky was a pirate so she may be stronger than you think
    and we could be waiting a lot longer than a week to see whats going on LOL
    and i loved the croc part, the look on his face EPIC.

also loved seeing vivi again.
    for next chapter i would not mind see what the marines are doing and whats going on with the war lords and if i was right on if buggy got a war lord offer or not. i think so because if they did not want any thing peaceful like offering him a seat, they know where he is they would have just attacked him.

and it goes with out saying i want to know what LUFFY DID.

P.S those who voted bad or terrible what are you thinking this was a great chap with a lot of nice info on some important characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

now that i think about it, when croc and mr. 1 were talking about being "wounded" it makes me think that croc actually might've been WB's son after all. Since luffy was "wounded" for losing his brother, mr.1 thought croc was "wounded" for losing his father since we never did find out what croc's "weakness" was. which mean we get to be seeing more of croc yayyyy

Spoiler!

thats a stretch and i dont agree with the reason to much BUT i aggre with you 100% on croc being his son cuz i made the case for this in anouther thread so i am with you 100% on this one
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]