7 14.89%
  • |3| Average

5 10.64%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.13%
  • |1| Terrible

4 8.51%
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    yea I don't like it being late, hopefully it will be here when I wake up tomorrow morning
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Is there only like 1 "fast" scanner for this manga? Or the whole jump. I've always gotten mine from mangastream and now that their "scanner" is away, I can't find new OP anywhere? Or is it delayed for other reasons also.

well manga stream is so fast it makes the other look late when they are late
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    one piece usually coame out thursdays/fridays but since the marineford arc chapters were shorter than usual they were able to come out on tuesdays/wedsndays and sometimes mondays. but since the chapters are back to being like 20 pages longer it's going back to be thursday/friday releases

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

that has nothing to do with it
    the scanner is away from manga share and the others are just slow
    manga share get there stuff out on Wednesday most times but like i said the scanner is not in for manga share
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There is an end to everything, to good things as well."

It pains me to announce that this is the last week of manga reading on One Manga (!!). Manga publishers have recently changed their stance on manga scanlations and made it clear that they no longer approve of it. We have decided to abide by their wishes, and remove all manga content (regardless of licensing status) from the site. The removal of content will happen gradually (so you can at least finish some of the outstanding reading you have), but we expect all content to be gone by early next week (RIP OM July 2010).

So what next? We're not really sure at this point, but we have some ideas we would like to try out. Until then, the One Manga forums will remain active and we encourage all of you to continue using them. OMF has developed into a great community and it would be a shame to see that disappear.

You can also show us some love in this moment of sadness by 'liking' our brand new Facebook page. It would be nice to see just how many of you came to enjoy our 'better than peanut butter and jelly' invention.

Regardless of whether you stay with us or not, on behalf of the One Manga team, I would like to thank you all for your unwavering support over the years. Through the ups and downs you have stuck with us, and that is what kept us going.

As a certain Porky was fond of saying... That's all folks!

Time for me to go lay down and let this all sink in.

- Zabi
    That was found on One Manga website... does that mean no more scanalation????!!!!

yeah, one manga and 1000 manga are being shut down. there'll still be mangashare scanlations though and secret underground sites for the mangas

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    where have you been ? yes one manga is ending
    there is even a thread about it
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18541
    and i dont know if 1000 manga is ending OP it did not say that and it does not say that when you go to 1000manga so IDK i think 1000manga might stay open
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1000 manga is the sister site of one manga, and i think most of the same people run it. 1000 manga was made to put up mangas that werent allowed to be put on one manga like soul eater and etc.

The forum on one manga stated that 1000 manga was going to be shut down as well

Spoiler!

I need my op fix now!