7 14.89%
  • |3| Average

5 10.64%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.13%
  • |1| Terrible

4 8.51%
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    I had to double check when things sounded weird such as Bibi saying stylish and Trafgar Law talking about D....but Binktopia was spot on....flawless so far..
    Im impressed =]

its for the better any way and now that there wont be much to compare to we will need u LOL
    plus no one has made and notice to one this what ever S.R. did i more that likely involved boa, because iva said he would tell sanji what happened after the war because it was all ready known to the public. so if they know bout him being on A.lilly they it has something to do with boa. also i read another translation and it said vivi was perturbed, and she sounded more sarcastic when she said about the fashion?
    Last edited by cross777; 07-23-2010 at 08:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Honestly I think it's Jimbei, since he was in the war with crocodile/Luffy he may be refering to those two as idiots.

but we can assume what ever it is that because of it they found out about boa because iva was going to tell sanji every thing because it was already on the news
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jinbei has got to be there with Luffy and whatever he is doing has got to be adding to his strength
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    Jinbei has got to be there with Luffy and whatever he is doing has got to be adding to his strength
    i agree whatever luffy did . made him stonger somehow.
    becuz the basic was not to get the same scenario (his crew beeing wiped out)
    becuz they weren't strong enough so...
    so rayleigh must off come up with something to achieve that.
    i doubt the fact that boa got something to do with it or they founded out where he was.

I don't think anyone's right because Vivi said "stylish but still Luffy" then whoever said that "he reappeared to pull 'it' off" then Iva said "they better have a reason for doing this"

Doesn't sound anything like a member joining or Fashion, first i thought oh no he has painted the flag on some place in Marine teritory when Chopper said "Not again Luffy" but then i thought Chopper wasn't there when he painted Laboon so i'm pretty stumped.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

i read another translation and vivi sounded more sarcastic so i think viv was being sarcastic about it being stylish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yea way he drew her face didn't make it look like she was making a serious statement.

I was thinking about that and when I think about it, it could just be a new offit because that one Marguerite said she was going to make a new offit for Luffy
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!