• |3| Average

5 10.64%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.13%
  • |1| Terrible

4 8.51%
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    ^And that is something Robin wouldn't smile about. Too many clues, too many options, it's futile to guess what will happen.
    May be futile but never hurts to try, one of my reasons I'm on here anyways hear everybody else's thoughts/theories/opinions of this great story.

you know maybe he got married while braking in to I.D to save Mr.2 B4 he painted his logo on the wall of I.D. then punched a dragon in the face and the they had his new bounty on the same page there all the theories in one LOL
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow, what a great chapter. So much stuff happened, but nooooo, ODA just couldn't let us see what happened in the paper could he. Lol, I didn't understand the time frame (how it skipped 3 weeks) until I came to the forums. Last week I thought that it was most likely a bounty increase, but that's not possible considering Croc/Sanji's reaction. There are are some pretty cool theories in this thread, I love the marriage one (although it is pretty unlikely). Luffy painting something is pretty good to, and it matches most of the reactions, but it doesn't seem to be of big enough scope for everyone to fuss over. Freeing Mr.2 is another good one, but Vivi/Robin's reactions don't really match. I think we should first write down all the reactions:

1)- Chopper- Shocked-Not again.
    2)- Robin- Amused
    3)-Sanji- Shocked
    4)-Vivi- Questioned Luff's sense in clothing.
    5)-Croc-Not amused, questioned what Luffy is doing so soon.

It's hard to conclude the news from the above info, all of them are so different, and their reactions are quite different to. I don't think it is anything serious, otherwise Robin and Vivi would have been more serious, and Croc wouldn't be mocking Luffy. At the same time, judging from Croc's reaction, there was probably some risk involved.

But, anyways this was a great chapter!

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    May be futile but never hurts to try, one of my reasons I'm on here anyways hear everybody else's thoughts/theories/opinions of this great story.
    I was telling that to myself. I'm just gonna wait till the next chapter if Oda will give us further clues. This is a discussion/prediction thread so feel free to tell your ideas.

sig made by me

i dont think oda will let us off that easy next chap i think it will be 2-3 maybe 4 besides if he is covering every ones reaction he still has a few more to cover and i hope he shows some marines you know if any one important dies in the war or did any one get a higher rank? and I.D. plus i want to see whats going down with the war lords and i think that were oda will start because he left off with a letter from the WG
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reading Zermanitors thoughts kinda gets me to think cross your Bon-chan rescue idea might have good shot. We know he dresses pretty goofy maybe Luffy wearing something goofy too after taking him out of impel down or w/e. That can fit all the reactions but still doesn't fit why would Rayleigh plan that if its even Rayleigh's plan.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 07-23-2010 at 02:17 AM.

maybe S.R. had some other reason to get in and out of I.D. and he just saved Mr.2 any way
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I still don't buy going to ID thing but whatever dangerous thing Silvers asked or agreed with Luffy part of it will be testing whatever Luffy learned from Rayleigh.

sig made by me

if he learned any thing and i still just want to see whats going on with the WG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]