Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Spade Pirates

Hybrid View

One Piece Spade Pirates

so I was thinking about Ace's old crew, I know that they are all with the WB pirates now, but I was wondering what they are like personalities and fighting abilitys. I am just wondering what everyone else thinks about them.

Also I am wondering if anyone else thinks that Oda will put them in the story line some way or another, I think he will.
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

hey man you know any thing can happen but we have seen them once b4 and when the commanders attacked you could see them in the back ground so we can get a slim look at there power that way
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oda could bring them up but I don't see any purpose of it.

sig made by me

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    hey man you know any thing can happen but we have seen them once b4 and when the commanders attacked you could see them in the back ground so we can get a slim look at there power that way
    yea but we don't how they fight and did not get the best view of them, we only saw them from a distance.

Oda could bring them up but I don't see any purpose of it.
    I not saying it is happening I was just wondering about it and plus I really think if Oda could find some kind of reason to bring them in the story
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

im with him on this one i dont see a purpose unless they just want to meet luffy
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You can always expect them to appear in a covers story. Sometimes Oda gathers mainly forgotten characters in those. Now Ace died, he has a reason to do that.

yeah thats likely i also think he could bring them back as sentimental value as in they could want to meet luffy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

One Piece

that is kinda what I have been thinking, u think they would want to meet their captain/commander's little brother as well as the man who set him free before being killed. Also who knows maybe one of them will end up joining Luffy
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

they could want to thank him and thats also possible one or two of them coming to luffy saying we want to serve under the little brother our captain trusted so much or something like that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

truthfully I think if anyone does join Luffy, I only see one of them, not two or more, maybe more will want to meet him and thank him but I only seeing one join him
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!