Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    obviously. Or is it not obvious yet? Sasuke EMS is stronger/greater than Madara EMS.
    Maybe not yet, but soon. Then again we don;t even know if this joker, Tobi has ems.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  2. #12
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Maybe not yet, but soon. Then again we don;t even know if this joker, Tobi has ems.
    Tobi having EMS is irrelevant, it's most likely sealed up or something. If he is Madara, then he got his space/time jutsu most likely after his defeat by Hashirama at VOTE, prolly as a direct result of that defeat if he did go ahead and used izanagi or izanami. Tobi has already stated he is a shell of his formerself, he doesn't have the offensive power anymore that he used to have. He traded it for his defensive jutsu (if he is Madara). Kishi only gave him one or the other. If he had both, then without a doubt he would be more powerful than EMS Sasuke but that's not the case.

    Prime EMS Madara that fought Hashirama:

    Tsukuyomi - would be good at it, but not at Itachi level
    Amaterasu - would be good with it, but not at Sasuke's level
    Susanoo - would be good with it, but no spiritual weapons to make that thing "invincible"
    Kyubi Control/Summoning - used it against Hashirama and lost his pet
    EMS jutsu: unknown

    Prime EMS Sasuke that will fight Naruto:

    Tsukuyomi: definitely not at Itachi level but potential's there
    Amaterasu: took it to a whole other level with Enton kagutsuchi, surpassing Itachi's control and possibly Madara's.
    Susanoo: I can guarantee you that after receiving the EMS, he would've gotten the spiritual weapons as well. That puts his Susanoo above prime Madara's Susanoo.
    Kyubi Control - He can control it as well, if the bitch was free.
    EMS jutsu: unknown

    I'm sure prime Madara would have other powerful jutsus as well, so does Sasuke, with kirin and chidoris, but none of them compares to the Mangekyou jutsus.

    As you can see, EMS Sasuke has alot more power than EMS Madara mainly due to the spiritual weapons, sword of totskano no tsurugi and the yata no kagami mirror. Madara had strongest chakra in his clan at that time, and I bet you Sasuke would've had the strongest chakra in his clan now. In fact, prolly the strongest spiritual energies which makes his powerful chakra since the elder son. Sasuke's eyes had the strongest potential as stated by both Itachi and Madara who would know best about the uchiha potential. Sasuke's hatred is greater than Madara's, that's what powers his spiritual energies (the darkness in his heart), he's had far a greater/more justified reason to hate than Madara.

    If Sasuke doesn't get the weapons, he'll drop down a notch, but still be slightly more powerful than EMS Madara cause of those reasons mentioned above. Kyubi Sage jinchuriki Naruto's alot more powerful than mokuton wielder Hashirama, so you can bet EMS Sasuke needs to match that, as there will always be a balance, and the weapons are a great way to do that.

    Man, I can't wait till Sasuke masters his Tsukuyomi, Itachi style and then uses it on Tobi to give him a taste of his own medicine. Then Sasuke can go onto become the final villain.

    Anyways, to stay on topic, for those who were wishing to see prime EMS Madara, it'll be a similar experience that you'll get with EMS Sasuke. (plus more in Sasuke's case)

  3. #13
    Zura Shijima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Mojave Wasteland
    Posts
    279
    Anko, Konan, Hashirama and Tobirama

  4. #14
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post

    Prime EMS Madara that fought Hashirama:

    Tsukuyomi - would be good at it, but not at Itachi level
    Amaterasu - would be good with it, but not at Sasuke's level
    Susanoo - would be good with it, but no spiritual weapons to make that thing "invincible"
    Kyubi Control/Summoning - used it against Hashirama and lost his pet
    EMS jutsu: unknown

    Prime EMS Sasuke that will fight Naruto:

    Tsukuyomi: definitely not at Itachi level but potential's there
    Amaterasu: took it to a whole other level with Enton kagutsuchi, surpassing Itachi's control and possibly Madara's.
    Susanoo: I can guarantee you that after receiving the EMS, he would've gotten the spiritual weapons as well. That puts his Susanoo above prime Madara's Susanoo.
    Kyubi Control - He can control it as well, if the bitch was free.
    EMS jutsu: unknown

    I'm sure prime Madara would have other powerful jutsus as well, so does Sasuke, with kirin and chidoris, but none of them compares to the Mangekyou jutsus.

    As you can see, EMS Sasuke has alot more power than EMS Madara mainly due to the spiritual weapons, sword of totskano no tsurugi and the yata no kagami mirror. Madara had strongest chakra in his clan at that time, and I bet you Sasuke would've had the strongest chakra in his clan now. In fact, prolly the strongest spiritual energies which makes his powerful chakra since the elder son. Sasuke's eyes had the strongest potential as stated by both Itachi and Madara who would know best about the uchiha potential. Sasuke's hatred is greater than Madara's, that's what powers his spiritual energies (the darkness in his heart), he's had far a greater/more justified reason to hate than Madara.

    If Sasuke doesn't get the weapons, he'll drop down a notch, but still be slightly more powerful than EMS Madara cause of those reasons mentioned above. Kyubi Sage jinchuriki Naruto's alot more powerful than mokuton wielder Hashirama, so you can bet EMS Sasuke needs to match that, as there will always be a balance, and the weapons are a great way to do that.

    Man, I can't wait till Sasuke masters his Tsukuyomi, Itachi style and then uses it on Tobi to give him a taste of his own medicine. Then Sasuke can go onto become the final villain.

    Anyways, to stay on topic, for those who were wishing to see prime EMS Madara, it'll be a similar experience that you'll get with EMS Sasuke. (plus more in Sasuke's case)
    How can you come to these conclusions about Madara's skill level with MS jutsus, without actually seeing 1, single, solitary shred of what he can do with them? Let alone compare it to other characters in the story, that had to deal with different obstacles with those skills? These other possible jutsus that Madara may have, and that you downplay the significance of, can play a pivotal role in changing the course of battle in their favor. Little actions like these contribute to victory. Especially in a battle between 2 incredibly skilled and lethal shinobi.

    What spiritual weapons? I have never seen Sasuke use them. Of course it can be assumed he has them now, but how much do we really know about these spiritual weapons in the first place? Virtually nothing. SO until he is shown to have them, let us keep that out of the discussion since it leads nowhere.

    How can you say Sasuke's hatred is more than Madaras? Do you know how much hatred it takes to pursue this goal of his despite defeat after defeat and still keep on going to the lengths that Madara goes to? Not to mention we are talking potential here, not the current state of things. I know Sasuke will surpass Madara's power. It is the the most logical thing when concerning the continuity of the whole generational succession idea the manga has.

    And finally, the assumption that Sasuke is stronger than prime madara because his ems is supposedly stronger than Madara's is also illogical. So what, there are no other factors in determining one's stregnth? How about Madara's experience as a top shinobi constantly fighting wars against powerful rival clans? Or maybe his other jutsus, skills and abilities?

    This is why I say we wait and see what Sasuke can do with his newly acquired EMS before jumping to conclusions based on such limited evidence.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  5. #15
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    Madara prime is weaker than current Sasuke prime. Rest they're pretty much the same, cept Sasuke will take it to another level on all counts, greater Susanoo, more hatred, better Amaterasu control, and shit.

    So there's nothing linking Rikudou to the jyubi/all bijuus, uber uzumaki fuuinjutsu? Can't get enough of Rikudou flashbacks, also his two sons.
    I'm very confused about this whole sasuke stronger than madara. Where have u seen madara in action. Even the stuff with tobi is great, and that's apparently madara in his former glory. Not to mention the first hokage also apparently did that to him.
    Both madara and the first hokage are promising to be one of the greatest battle in a flashback.

    To say sasuke is on this level already is very confusing since all the hype kishi is setting up would be wasted. For example kishi is deliving the goods about the forth but for a long time we were saying the forth was epic and we didn't see him in action.You should do the same for madara and the first. Sasuke ofcoruse could become stronger and I hope it happens it will be great viewing. But he's not there yet lord no lol.

    I probably should have worded that so6p stuff better.
    The flashback on him I hope adds to the current era and not something that applies to characters who are already dead. Something like that is better suited as a movie or gaiden.
    Last edited by psukkar; 07-17-2010 at 06:33 PM.

  6. #16
    Nosce te ipsum Faizaud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    983
    Definitely Rock Lee. He needs another epic fight....and I think he deserves a legit win for once. Why does Kishi constantly slap him in the face?

  7. #17
    Half Man Half Amazin' Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,729
    *Waiting for Hand Banana to post Ten Ten*

  8. #18
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by Faizaud View Post
    Definitely Rock Lee. He needs another epic fight....and I think he deserves a legit win for once. Why does Kishi constantly slap him in the face?
    Yea i forgot about them

    shit I really like Gai in particular. Really wana see kisame vs gai rematch.

  9. #19
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    Neji
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

    Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

  10. #20
    Senior Member Yondaime123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    661
    I want to see the Nidaime space-time jutsu in action.(Edo tensei too)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •