Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What you think happened to Taka??..

What you guys think happened to taka??.

Juugo:Last we saw him was around the 5Kage Meeting Suigetsu:Last we saw him was around the 5Kage Meeting

Karin:In Konoha

What do you guys think there doing right now,and do you guys think any of them will be back with Sasuke??..

I think Karin is being interrogated!!..
    Suigetsu and Juugo for some reason I think are going to Sasuke again!!...

Even tho some may not agree since Sasuke "supposedly" left them behind!!..

Quote Originally Posted by ReMaKe View Post

I think Karin is being interrogated!!..
    Suigetsu and Juugo for some reason I think are going to Sasuke again!!...

Even tho some may not agree since Sasuke "supposedly" left them behind!!..
    At least for Karin, you don't have to think. That's actually what was happening the last time we saw her. Suigetsu and Juugo were captured by a bunch of samurai, so if they didn't try to fight their way to freedom, they're probably jailed up somewhere and being questioned as well. But they're probably going to find Sasuke since they don't know the deal.

I dont think those Samurai where enough to capture Juugo and Suigetsu unless they wanted to be captured. Considering they where considered dangerous enough for Pain to mention them by name to other Akatsuki members.

I have asked this question before but my hope is that they are taking a side adventure in Water country to get Suigetsu a new special sword. I think this would be a fun side story where we learn more about Water country and maybe some master craftsmen who helped build the legendary 7 blades of the Swordsmen of the Mist.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Going to find Sasuke?
    Well maybe both juugo and suigetsu are going to switch sides when they learn what sasuke did to karin?

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    Going to find Sasuke?
    Well maybe both juugo and suigetsu are going to switch sides when they learn what sasuke did to karin?
    You kidding Suigetsu is only angry he wasnt there watch her get stabbed. Suigetsu was known as child prodigy in the art of murder the 2nd coming of Zabuza. Its only because he was with Sasuke that he has held back some of his more murderous instincts. Thats why he mocked Sasuke earlier by saying he was such a "Leaf Ninja" as they have a reputation of being compassionate.

Juugo follows Sasuke because he believes Kimimaru spirit is inside him but Kimimaru had no problem killing anyone for Orochimaru. So I dont see any big conflicts within Taka aside from Karin atm...

They will probably note that he has changed and become more like Orochimaru and eventually may split but not yet I dont think.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    Going to find Sasuke?
    Suigetsu would probably be more inclined to follow Sasuke after learning what he did to Karin. The question is, would Sasuke still want him around, Madara would no doubt find a use for him if he did go back to Sasuke though.

As for Juugo, I could see him joining up with Kabuto, Juugo wants someone who can control him, if Sasuke won't do it Kabuto seems like the logical choice considering he is basically Orochimaru's replacement. I could see Kabuto using Juugo as a tool of war creating more cursed seals and perhaps improving on it as he has done with some of Orochimaru's other techniques.

I don't really see why either of them would switch onto the side of the village alliance, the village alliance doesn't really seem to meet their needs. Suigetsu is a bit out of control and only really seems interested in obtaining newer and better swords. Juugo just wants to be with someone who can keep him under control. The village alliance doesn't have time to baby sit and I have yet to see people who I am convinced would be up to the task. Kakashi might be able to control Juugo with his sharingan but I don't really see why he would take the time and energy to do that, or why the villages would offer either of them sanctum to begin with. Konoha already has Karin and she knows more about Sasuke than either Juugo or Suigetsu so why bother with them?

Kabuto would probably welcome them both because the both have unique bloodlines that could be very useful to him. Juugo would probably submit willingly, Suigetsu would need some convincing but that depends on what his options are.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I dont think those Samurai where enough to capture Juugo and Suigetsu unless they wanted to be captured. Considering they where considered dangerous enough for Pain to mention them by name to other Akatsuki members.

I have asked this question before but my hope is that they are taking a side adventure in Water country to get Suigetsu a new special sword. I think this would be a fun side story where we learn more about Water country and maybe some master craftsmen who helped build the legendary 7 blades of the Swordsmen of the Mist.

Yeah those sumurai aren't enough to take them both down!!..

I don't think that would be a bad filler :/

Juugo: Struggles to stop himself from going on a killing spree. Can only be stopped by Sasuke's Sharingan, worships Sasuke due to Kimimaro.

Suigetsu: Loves killing, currently hunting for the swords of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, one of which belongs to Killerbee at the moment, or otherwise Kisame, and one of which belongs to the Mist kid.

There's plenty of incentive for them to fight in the war. Suigetsu gets to hunt down his swords by crossing blades with powerful Shinobi, stays close to Kisame, and can be an opportunist. Juugo can simply cut loose and satisfy his cursed seal, or else be controlled by Sasuke to at least put his destructive power to constructive use.

they died
    Spoiler!

i really hope so, I actually think suigetsu is going to go find kisame and fight him, blowing his cover on killer bee

Do you know what that is?