19 19.79%
  • |3| Average

2 2.08%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

4 4.17%
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Chapter was nice, Madara got outwitted and we got to see Kakashi and Guy when they were young. Guy looked JUST like Rock Lee.

Anyway, it was about time we got to see Minatos fighting tactics and jutsus. The wait was sooooo long but I guess its gonna be worth the while no ?

Hmm, from what I have seen, Minato and Naruto arent that different in theyre strategies. If you think about it, Minato is also excesively using his trademark jutsu - flying thunder god. Whatever he does, its with FTG and he also has variations of it to defend as seen when he used it as a space/time jutsu to warp away Kyuubis blast. Its just like Naruto does everything with rasengan and its variations no ?

All in all, both Minato and Naruto arent that different !! If you think about it, Naruto is better bcs he is a lot younger BUT has already climbed up to Minatos level. Well, except the part about smarts though, he does lack that. Nontheless, just wanted to point out that in a matter of jutsus and ninjutsu knowhow - they are prolly equal - as a matter of strenght, they should be equal as well bcs Naruto may lack the smarts but he can easily fill the gap with his sheer power - e.g. Kyuubi chakra + Sage Mode.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    EDIT: I love how, until a few chapters ago, we didn't know anything about the Second's accomplishments/jutsu aside from being able to make a ton of water, and suddenly he possessed both Edo Tensei and a space/time jutsu comparable to Minato's. How badass was the Second, I wonder?
    Not that badass seeing how he died and all.

after seeing that minato hit madara with a rasegan im guessing that minato thought that he defeat madara and then he sacrifice his life to seal the kyubi in naruto. also that made confuse the 2 hokage can really use space ninjutsu?.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

This is weird.. How does Kushina know everything about that fight while she wasn't there... I'd have prefered both Minato and Kushina were there talking to naruto not only Kushina.

Oh well, even if Madara timespace jutsu beat Minato jutsu, we know that Minato pwned Madara in this part of the fight.

epic...

so the 2nd was a badass as expected.

this is what happens when tobi needs to atack. he can scare a little in the beginning, however, he get's a rasengan in the ass one minute later.lol

awsome!!if minato didn't have to protect the village and everyone, tobi was long dead....................

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Not that badass seeing how he died and all.
    Which can also be said for anyone who's died...

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    This is weird.. How does Kushina know everything about that fight while she wasn't there... I'd have prefered both Minato and Kushina were there talking to naruto not only Kushina.

Oh well, even if Madara timespace jutsu beat Minato jutsu, we know that Minato pwned Madara in this part of the fight.
    Seeing as how they both sealed parts of themselves inside Naruto, I take it they had some time to sort things out in there. Hence, why Kushina knows about what happen. But then again, it might only be us readers that are getting the full scoop. Kushina could actually be saying something not quite as detailed as we're seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Which can also be said for anyone who's died...

Seeing as how they both sealed parts of themselves inside Naruto, I take it they had some time to sort things out in there.
    Madara's brother fought wars without eyes bish. Did the second do that? No, he didn't. Not badass.

- Wow Gai really does look like Lee in his youth

- You know it was not mentioned but I bet you money that ANBU with the pony tail ordered by the 3rd was Iruka's father

- Tobi can use other jutsu besides his sharingan this is the first time seeing him do anything besides his cant hit me jutsu and dojutsu.

- Well it does appear that the Fox was rampaging on its own as clearly Tobi was busy but thats debatable as it was summoned with a time limit apparently.

- Tobi wanted to keep his part in this incident to remain secret..

- Also Minato seemed to imply the 2nd Hokage could use time space ninjutsu as well?? This is News !!!

- 4th Hokage lives up to the name as the only person to ever land a hit on Tobi...

Bah it ended too early oh well until next week 5/5

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Madara's brother fought wars without eyes bish. Did the second do that? No, he didn't. Not badass.
    And he's still dead. So Madara's bro still ain't badass.

And objection, POW. If memory serves, Deidara also landed a hit on Tobi lol.

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    Sweet more and more we are learning things about the Second Hokage. The chapter felt short, but it was a good fight between the Forth and Tobi.