6 17.14%
  • |3| Average

3 8.57%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

3 8.57%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    this was a good chapter, seeing Hawkeyes with Zoro was sweet, and it was funny when Franky hit the self destruct button, cause he did not relize it was one and then Brook being captured was great, those guys will regreet it when he gets loose. I love that all of them just want to get back and help Luffy out. I still really want to know what Chopper read in the paper
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Good chapter and awesome to see everyone trying to hurry back to luffy. Really looking forward to finding out what Robin and Sanji do. Funny how that was Mihawks house I never would have thought. Sucks that we didn't get to find out what happened in the newspaper that chopper read and was so surprised about.
    Signature by me.

Good chap. The moment people told Franky there was a self-destruct button it is bound to get pushed. I can't remember a self-destruct button that wasn't pushed.

The only thing we know what's written on the newspaper is that the WG declared that Moria died and Luffy was part of the war.

sig made by me

Maybe parts of Franky were messed up in the blast and he'll use some parts/plans from Vegapunk to repair himself.

^better yet put his own self destruct button on his chest. lol

sig made by me

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    It amazes me how much Hihawk resembles Jesus Christ(despite not being black). Especially with that cross motif he has going on. I think we now know where Kuma got the bible from.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

now that u metion the bible thing, I bet I know why Kuma carried it around. It is most likly because he knew that he was going to lose himself and he wanted to be right with the world or something
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    RIP Franky
    franky is not dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    It amazes me how much Hihawk resembles Jesus Christ(despite not being black). Especially with that cross motif he has going on. I think we now know where Kuma got the bible from.
    and NO
    any who
    i loved seeing mihawk in this chap and i dont see where oda is going with this
    i mean at this rate only nami and chopper are going to get back.i think that oda has something epic planed for them getting back and i called oda doing an all crew chap this week i was hoping for like one more crew member this week but oh well i guess he will finish up whats going on next week and i still want to know what in that new paper we learned nothing of that this week
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The whole crew will be a beast! I want more development! xD

UMMMM OK ???????????????/
    but any way i really loved the mihawk part cuz soro just ignored him like he was never there. and i like how they did not just start a fight they were civil not mortal enemy's
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]