• |3| Average

11 25.00%
  • |2| Bad

6 13.64%
  • |1| Terrible

8 18.18%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    What if aizen isnt even a bad guy? ( i would just be totally shocked if something like this actually happened, though.. O.o )
    LOL! What if ..........there are No Bad Guysperiod

Joker (Only wants to have some fun)

Madara (he only wants peace on earth)

Magneto (Wants to protect Mutants)

Osama Bin Ladin (Only wants to server his higher power)

Every one of them has their reasons

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Veteran Member
    Lol.. and hitler just wanted to conquer the world..

Some just feel like destroying the human race, too.. but they probably have their reasons.

I have been enlightened...

But yeah, i was just thinking that a lot of authors make someone out to be a bad guy at first, and later becoming a good guy, or always was a good guy, or some shit like that. I mean, this would sure be one of the biggest/longest term and most seemingly evil that ive heard of turning out to be good.. but wouldnt that just make it more interesting? Yeah, youd think about how itd actually be horrible if it happened, but if kubo did it right and made it really interesting, most people would end up thinking it was genius... Although, if he doesnt, then most would be thinking "biggest fucking waste of time ever, ive waited 5+ years and he turns out to be good, BS" or along those lines, anyway..

Although, i guess he couldnt really be considered a good guy even if it happens like i said in my earlier post.. He has already done those bad things.. But then again, you can make almost anything turn out to be for a good reason.. For example, it was the king's mission, making him exempt from punishment.. problem solved. :-/

I consider a guy bad, based on their deeds.

Most essentially taking of innocent lives where the innocents are non-combatants and had no willfull involvement in the matter that got them killed or maimed.

Also inability to show mercy-kindness to the innocents who are defenseless who .

In my book, Itachi would be a bad guy however TRAGIC AND RELUCTANT HE MAY HAVE BEEN. And yes, in my world not all bad guyd are the same, some are worse than others.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I consider a guy bad, based on their deeds.

Most essentially taking of innocent lives where the innocents are non-combatants and had no willfull involvement in the matter that got them killed or maimed.

Also inability to show mercy-kindness to the innocents who are defenseless who .

In my book, Itachi would be a bad guy however TRAGIC AND RELUCTANT HE MAY HAVE BEEN. And yes, in my world not all bad guyd are the same, some are worse than others.
    By that logic the ones who bombed hiroshima and nagasaki are bad guys, yet they ended a war.

Whatever happened to black and white situations.

Veteran Member
    Me too, but some bad things could be considered good.. I mean, killing 1, to save a 100, technically is the good deed, if you only have 2 options. because killing 100 outweighs killing 1.. (when they are all just innocent bystanders..)

I mean, this doesnt really relate to aizen, he technically is a "bad guy" no matter how you look at it.. His bad deeds were pretty great. Although, we dont really know how many shinigami he actually killed. He hollowfied a good amount, though. So right there, hes technically bad because of his deeds. I'm just saying, it could turn out that it was king's orders and his exempt from punishment. Although, then the king is the bad person.. I mean, think of it like him being vegeta, who was definitely a bad guy.. He followed orders, but then turns out becoming a good guy, because people can change. Aizen could be like that, too... though his case and vegetas are quite different.

What Im saying is they could paint a picture he was bad, make him fake being bad, or just have him bad and changing to become a good guy.. I mean, what if the whole world dies if aizen doesnt make ichigo go to king's realm, and powerful enough? Doing a bad thing for a good cause.

Anyway, im just saying that kubo could, if he wanted to, make aizen become/always was a "good guy" just doing bad things, or something related to that. And, that if he did it right i wouldnt be mad or anything.. But yeah, hes probably going to stay the "bad guy" ... seeing as there isnt really any good reason or any need to make him become a "good guy".. He could always have someone else for that reason..

Oh no, it's the Hinamori syndrome:

Spoiler!

I really hope you guys get better soon
    Last edited by kiduka; 07-21-2010 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheu View Post
    By that logic the ones who bombed hiroshima and nagasaki are bad guys, yet they ended a war.

Whatever happened to black and white situations.
    In My world War is hell so everyone gets to be bad to some degree, once war starts, there are only levels of badness where people try to commit the lesser evil if they can.

The best thing is not to start wars because the price of ending a war is usually very high. After the battle of Iwo Jima and Okinawa and the Determine KamiKaze defense put up by Japan, Bombing Nagasaki and Hiroshima was judged the lesser evil than a full on invasion of Japan.

@Chaos,

I am not buying a good guy spin on Aizen. If Kubo pulls something like that, I'm not even sure what I'd do.
    Last edited by paulbee; 07-21-2010 at 02:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    In My world War is hell so everyone gets to be bad to some degree, once war starts, there are only levels of badness where people try to commit the lesser evil if they can.

The best thing is not to start wars because the price of ending a war is usually very high. After the battle of Iwo Jima and Okinawa and the Determine KamiKaze defense put up by Japan, Bombing Nagasaki and Hiroshima was judged the lesser evil than a full on invasion of Japan.
    exactly.

i wonder why such truth isn't as clear to many others.
    Fighting might be the right thing to do depending on context but will always be an evil, the question is, will we choose the great or lesser evil.

like i said before, whatever happened to clearly good or bad side.

Guess it never happened xD

After a war ends, the " Clearly good" side is assumed to be the side that DID NOT start the war, or the side that honestly tried to avoid hostilities through negotiations.

In an imperfect world, that seems the only answers possible.