Unhappy Hoshino Katsura sued?

I know this is old news at this point and I'm sure you guys have already talked about this so forgive me if I'm being stupid but what exactly was that all about. I've only recently become up to date with DGM. I've researched it quite a bit but could only find speculations. I'm assuming everything went OK because DGM is still on but I'd just like to know a little bit more about it.
    Little light, lead us through the night, and if we die, burn down the forest. Chariots, carry us, distance says, we don't care to walk.

Indeed. /old

I think this happened during her second(?) leave. It had something to do with plagiarism and to that of Obata's works.

yeah I knew it was about plagiarism on deathnote, trigun, and king of bandits, but again, it just sort of hung there. There was no real conclusion or anything. Maybe I'm just being nosy. Not like it matters I guess.
    Little light, lead us through the night, and if we die, burn down the forest. Chariots, carry us, distance says, we don't care to walk.