Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    A confirmed spoiler already huh? Its sounds nice, I do agree with POW that Gin moving the conversation between him and Rangiku away from Aizen can mean that he has something to hide. But Rangiku collapsing probably doesn't mean Gin stabbed but maybe because of the injuries she already has.

Your kidding right? If you had read the last chapter or the one before that or early, early bleach chapters then you would have known that he's one of Ichigo's friends.
    SICKKKK Avatar ? kenpachi owns all he is just bullshitin with us he is like a god he just does not know it yet

Gin's trying to save her. That's why he didn't kill her in front of Aizen.
    Still wondering what Don can do. Surprise shinigami?
    Or, does keigo get some kind of power up too?
    Spoiler!

Bleach is so messed up right now.

Ishin says they can't sense Aizen's reiatsu cuz he is on another lvl or wahtever. Then everyone can sense his ass.

I can understand Gin why he is moving away from the battle with Rangiku...I would do the same. And yes, Gin stabbed her, I would do the same.

wtf, I am more interested how Keigo managed to borrow Afro Samurai's sword (why bring him up, anyway?!), and how he suddenly can feel Aizen's reiatsu <.< That makes little to no sense at all.

I hope Ranjiku really dies this time. In fact, I can't really fathom why Kubo is even setting up this little story involving Rangiku.

Did Gin really try to Kill her, does Gin's Zanpakuto has another hidden ability when he stabs someone with it?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Source: Mangahelpers
    Verifcation: Confirmed

Source : BA
    Credits: 69ruma
    Verification : Confirmed

69るま ◆KENseIuXK2 :2010/07/14(水) 18:45:54 ID:nhm6Zg190
    愛染たちの前に現われた乱菊
    Rangiku appears before Aizen and Gin.
    あの二人は私が止めるからとゴネるドンを罵りながらたつきとともに逃がす。
    Don Kanonji grumbles that he was going to stop those two. He then escapes with Tatsuki.
    去り際誰だろう、苺の知り合いかな、着物も着てるし。苺め、あんな美人の知り合いがいるなんてきいてないぞ 、意識を朦朧とさせばがらたつ。
    As they leave Tatsuki wonders hazily, "Who was that? Is she Ichigo's acquaintance? She's wearing a kimono. Ichigo, you didn't tell me you knew someone so beautiful."
    愛染が乱菊と話そうとするのをさえぎり、昔の知り合いがすいません、あっちへ連れてきますわと ギン。
    Aizen tries to speak to Rangiku but is interrupted by Gin. "Excuse my acquaintance. I'll take her over there and then come back."
    時間ならあるから、ここでゆっくりと話すといいという愛染だが、お邪魔でしょう、と乱菊を連れて行くギン。 相変わらず面白い子だと愛染。
    "You have time. Feel free to speak here," says Aizen. But Gin says they'll just be in the way and leaves with Rangiku. Aizen: "Amusing as always, that boy."
    ビルの屋上、なんできてん?というギン。霊圧が消えたからすぐにせんかい門で先回りしたのよと 乱菊。
    On the roof of a building, Gin asks how she came to be there. Matsumoto: "After your reiatsu disappeared I immediately used the senkaimon to get here before you."
    そうじゃない、なんでふらふらの身体でここへきてん・ってきいてんのとギン。
    Gin: "Not that. Why did you come staggering here?"
    決まってんでしょ、あんたがいるからよと乱菊。ようやく直接きける、どうして愛染の下に、信じてた吉良を裏 切るようなことするのと乱菊。
    Rangiku: "Isn't it obvious? Because you're here. I can finally ask you in person why you're serving under Aizen, and why you betrayed Kira, who trusted you."
    本気でゆうてるそれ?ほんまにそれはイヅルのことゆうてるん?とギン。
    Gin: "Are you speaking truthfuly? Are you really speaking about Izuru?
    どうして来てもうたんやろ・・・なぁ乱菊と続けるギン。そしてほとんど距離がない状態で邪魔や。と乱菊に刀 の切っ先を向ける。ドッという文字。
    Why did you come here...Rangiku. You're a hindrance when you're so close by." Gin points his sword at her. SLASH!!
    逃げるドン、もう大丈夫歩けるからとたつき。そこへ有沢!とケイゴ。その手には刀。
    We see Don Kanonji fleeing. Tatsuki says they can slow down now. "There's Arisawa!" cries Keiko, carrying a sword.
    アフさんが向こうに倒れてたから借りてきたとケイゴ。アフさんて?というたつきにあとで教える とケイゴ。
    "Afro-san was collapsed over there so I borrowed it." Tatsuki asks who "Afro-san" is and he explains.
    千鶴は?小島は?というたつきに、水色はみつけた、本匠とあっちにいる。それより今は逃げるんだ、さっきの やつの気配がこっちに近づいてるとケイゴ。
    "What about Chizuru and Kojima" she asks. "I found Mizuiro. He's over there with Honshou. We're running away now.Those guys from before are getting closer.
    ビルの屋上から去るギン、そこには胸から血を流して倒れる乱菊。手には刀。去るギンを横目で見 る愛染。
    Gin leaves the rooftop, and behind him is a fallen Rangiku with blood streaming from her chest. He has a sword in his hand. Aizen gives him a sideways glance.
    苺と一心。まだか苺・・・と疲弊しながらしゃべる一心、吐血してる苺で次号。

Picture:
    Spoiler!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by kabe87 View Post
    Bleach is so messed up right now.

Ishin says they can't sense Aizen's reiatsu cuz he is on another lvl or wahtever. Then everyone can sense his ass.
    Kubo keeps putting these little trivial things out there so you can't keep some interest in reading Bleach and really, the interest level is so low, and earthworm can can see it.

i think Isshin couldn't sense the reiastu that Aizen usually presents, but because he was going through some changes with the Hougyoku being embedded into himself, that's why he said what he said. the same thing you can say is going on with Ichigo's powers, until Ichigo finally controls his powers, then he'll be able to move forward and become truly stronger. this whole scenario isn't that hard to figure out, Kubo is just trying to make all this more than what it is.

i just want a conclusion now, so something new can happen. there hasn't even been a new character introduced in over two years alone, what the hell, Kubo.

We dont need introduction of new characters we need old one to die haha

but hey ur telling me that the afro dude is weaker than keigo? Afro dude passed out keigo didn't and he was in front of Aizen when afro dude wasnt?

Ganryu (whatever spelling) and Hanatarou almost passed out when they felt patched Zaraki yet Keigo ran in front of new bully Aizen.

I know Kubo is trying to show countless of times how strong Aizen is so he can make the series go a little longer. But seriously he is using so many bad examples right now haah

I think the afro guy was put under a spell like the rest of the town. Hes such a minor character people dont even remember his name they probably forgot he was even in K-town.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you