Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach Bleach 411 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    Try to put text spoilers in quote tags.

Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can always post those translations in the Spoiler Discussion thread.

Source: Mangahelpers
    Verification: Confirmed

787 :69るま ◆KENseIuXK2 :2010/07 /07(水) 16:49:31 ID:CqnZrr1/O
    映画地獄編12月
    Movie is Hell arc in December.
    先週の人影は観音寺さん、最後に乱菊
    Last week's silhouette is Don Kanonji. At the end Rangiku appears.

EDIT: Lil misunderstanding, the foot is Kanojis not the spine pic and Rangiku arrives at the end of the chapter

thx to: Translation by Sheetz @ FLOL
    Last edited by POW; 07-07-2010 at 05:21 PM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Bleach Bleach 411 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Fire type

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    smells a bit fishy the spoilers

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Text and Pictures

Upon seeing Shirosaki, Ichigo comments, "I was sure you already disappeared." Shirosaki replies, "Only if you had truly controlled me then, but really, it was more like, 'we'll continue this fight next time'."

"That's a strange mask you're using," says Ichigo, but Zangetsu tells him, "Well, it's the first time you've ever seen this form, but this is the form you used when you defeated Ulquiorra."

"Furthermore," Zangetsu continues, "This anxiety you feel is because of this form, that destructive impulse that you've crushed completely within your heart that became this is keeping you from using hollowification."

"Then all I have to do is defeat him," says Ichigo. "No. You'll have to defeat the two of us," replies Zangetsu.

The two of them fuses in front of him. His hair is white, the mask disappears, only the left side remains as Zangetsu, while the rest are the Hollow's.

"Essentially, the both of us are one. Both of us are your own power, then let's start, Ichigo!" he calls out.

Karakura town. While Tatsuki is still chanting "What do I do" to herself, she drops Michiru and while saying, "It's no use, I won't make it"

Someone attacks Aizen's face. Then it shows Kanonji saying, "Sorry for making you wait, my dear audience! Your beloved Don Kanonji has come hooooooooooome!" in a really hammy way.

With a really calm face, Aizen asks, "Who are you?". Of course, he's completely unhurt.

"If you don't know me, you must be really ignorant, BOY!" he continues the crazy chatting while Tatsuki asks, "Why are you here?"

While the two of them scold each other, it repeats the part where Aizen thinks it's admirable that Kanonji also withstood his reiatsu.

Tatsuki is all, "Look, you have to go run now, even you can't do anything."

"Run away? This hero that's you're facing? What an ignorant GIRL, let me teach you something," says Kanonji.

"A hero who runs from a fight has no right to be called a hero," continues Don Kanonji, then faces Aizen and says, "that would be the same as losing my humanity."

And then someone says, "Stop it." Then Rangiku says, "I made it, Aizen, Gin...!" To be continued.

Credits:Spacecat at BA

Spoiler!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

DON KANONJI!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Why him out of all the people Kubo could choose to appear he picks this moron. And you his ass ain't going to last long against Aizen either. And what the hell is Rangiku doing there, she's still badly injured, she want to see Gin that bad. Ichigo vs Ogihci/Zangestu now that's going to be a crazy fight.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    DON KANONJI!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Why him out of all the people Kubo could choose to appear he picks this moron. And you his ass ain't going to last long against Aizen either. And what the hell is Rangiku doing there, she's still badly injured, she want to see Gin that bad. Ichigo vs Ogihci/Zangestu now that's going to be a crazy fight.
    Racist.

Bohhahahahahahhaahah

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    it doesnt matter whoever would appear he would still get his ass kicked.do you really think ryuken would do something?

Maybe the only person who could find a weakness in Aizen is a dumbass who's retardedness is so epic it somehow counter acts his epic cool.

Think about it.

Fire type