Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raf View Post
    why isn't there any historian in this manga....he would make so much money
    lol, true that

hey, does anyone know does byakugan beat rinnegan/saringan or something....I don't know why, but I think that this dojitsu beats all other....
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

A lot has been answered and alot needed to be changed, check out the first post.

Pretty late reply, and I actually made an account just to reply to this , but the points raised in this thread blew me away! also, in regards to the sage having the byakugan, further evidence was actually shown in an episode from the recently passed filler that the byakugan has a similarities to the rinnegan. The Hyuuga elder came to save neji, hinata and co and ended the fight with some sort of force push from his palm which hit the enemy from a distance, much like pains Shin Ra Tensei! I'm sorry, your theory is extremely plausible to me, GREAT WORK

???????
    Its been said somewhere on here but im lazy and dont wanna look. Someone said theorized that the sage of six paths had the byakugan first and the passed it down to his son, I think however its possible the sage had the byakugan first and then defeated the juubi with it and after becoming the juubi's jinchuriki he gained the power of the sharingan which combined with the byakugan too create the rinnegan and after having his son instead of recieving the actual rinnegan he recieved the byakugan from his father and then maybe that part of the family line broke off and the sharingan came to be just like the uzumaki and the senju, so maybe hyuuga is another descendant of the sage. Also to support this theory, when we see byakugan users fight they use a special taijutsu combined with their eyes as well as radiating chakra from their bodies and sending chakra pulses from their hands these could be seen as less effective versions of the rinnegan. So after defeating the juubi the sage gained great chakra and the rinnegan and with the rinnegan came new abilities but also empowered his original moves like shinra tensei which is a chakra pulse only 5000X times more powerful. Even tho it could be likley this theory has alot of holes i know.
    ???????

1. Rikudou Sennin was a hyuga and an onmyoshi monk
    2. Rikudou's parents had the byakugan and he himself was either born with the rinnegan as the heavens gifted him, or he had the byakugan which then after an awakening transformed into the rinnegan.
    3. Rikudou's wife was most likely a hyuga (this is in terms of Naruto being the yondaime rikudou sennin, and being Rikudou's true reincarnation, and his wife being hinata, a direct parallel to Rikudou Sennin)
    4. Hyugas and the byakugan are neutral to the story plotwise, sharingan is the evil one
    5. The main purpose of the byakugan is to tie the different elements of the story, including the origins of rikudou, his lineages, the doujutsus together.
    6. The Hyuga clans curse seal came about because of Rikudou's final decision to choose the younger son as his successor, which led to a feud amongst the two brothers creating a chain of hatred, the hyugas seeing this would've wanted to prevent another instance like that, so they made the younger son always subservient to the elder using the cursed seal.

Actually, I'll just go over your theory later on, maybe add more stuff.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    if the sage came from a pre-existing hyuuga clan with the byakugan already activated within the mentioned clan, then the sage wouldn't be the first to discover the existence of chakra. so no, i highly doubt the byakugan or any doujutsu except MAYBE the eyes of the jyuubi itself, came before the rinnegan. plus we don't have any indication and shouldn't assume that the hyuuga clan possessed ideal bodies to possess and hold the jyuubi itself or any of the bijuus.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Or the Byukagan has nothing to do with the Sage of 6 paths. Kishi never really intended to go far as the Naruto series have been. He intended it for to end with Sauske and Naruto fighting and Naruto would be over.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    Or the Byukagan has nothing to do with the Sage of 6 paths. Kishi never really intended to go far as the Naruto series have been. He intended it for to end with Sauske and Naruto fighting and Naruto would be over.
    really! I didnt know that,

Did he say that in an interview or something?

The Byakugan is one of the 3 great dojutsu Kishi confirmed this. The Hyuuga are to the Uchiha as the Uzamaki are to the Senju. Keep in mind these are not the only clans that have connections as we also had the Gold & Silver brothers but they are the 4 main ones with closest genetic ties.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you