Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Byakugan origins

lets start with what we know about the origins of each eye before we get into the theories.

Rinnegan
    Spoiler!

Sharingan
    Spoiler!

Byakugan
    Spoiler!

So lets summarize quickly,
    If the Rinnegan is the tool of the heavens(Gods), and the Sharingan was a tool created by the The Sage of 6 Paths(via the rinnegan) maybe the Byakugan is the tool of mankind.

I also just wanted to say that I think the Rinnegan and Byakugan would work well together as they both help innovate new techniques. Rinnegan offers flexibility to use many techniques while the Byakugan offers innovation in manipulating and using chakra. Basically all I'm saying I can see the attraction if any of this becomes true later on.
    Last edited by psukkar; 08-05-2011 at 09:24 PM.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

They're all related to Rikudou. That is pretty much guaranteed by now. Kishi using buddhism as his core for rinnegan, shinotoism for his core for sharingan (Mangekyou), and taoism as his basis for Byakugan. There will be a connection somehow, either Rikudou himself was a taoist monk with byakugan, this could explain why they had no ninjutsu, but only a doujutsu with taijutsu properties, and then Rikudou found enlightenment and/or was chosen by the heavens to be the one to bring peace. Rikudou with his byakugan heritage would already have been able to see chakra, he was the first one to truly understand the properties of the yin/yang and elementals recompositions and unlocked the rinnegan, and the sharingan then descended from the rinnegan after that. Both are pretty good possibilities right now, but you can bet that it's related somehow, this is one of the first premise of the story Kishi would've thought of and it's going to fit together very beautifully.

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    They're all related to Rikudou. That is pretty much guaranteed by now. Kishi using buddhism as his core for rinnegan, shinotoism for his core for sharingan (Mangekyou), and taoism as his basis for Byakugan. There will be a connection somehow, either Rikudou himself was a taoist monk with byakugan, this could explain why they had no ninjutsu, but only a doujutsu with taijutsu properties, and then Rikudou found enlightenment and/or was chosen by the heavens to be the one to bring peace. Rikudou with his byakugan heritage would already have been able to see chakra, he was the first one to truly understand the properties of the yin/yang and elementals recompositions and unlocked the rinnegan, and the sharingan then descended from the rinnegan after that. Both are pretty good possibilities right now, but you can bet that it's related somehow, this is one of the first premise of the story Kishi would've thought of and it's going to fit together very beautifully.
    That's really a good theory about So6p having the Byakugan before the Rinnegan. Because the Byakugan has the greatest insight when it comes to chakra nothing in the series even can compete with the Byakugan in that regard. Something like this would help him greatly when he started modern ninjutsu.

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    man it was nice to read when it almost boring nowadays as the story slags with flashbacks explained,, anyways good work psukkar and sennin
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

this should probably stay in the doujutsu discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by WiSeMaN View Post
    this should probably stay in the doujutsu discussion thread
    I reakon this deserves a separate thread as the Byakugan origins could really be a potential talking point later on in the manga.

Eventually Kishi would have gives us more and more hints as to how the Byakugan fits in the Naruto world.
    Last edited by psukkar; 08-13-2010 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    I reakon this deserves a separate thread as the Byakugan origins could really be a potentially talking point later in the manga.

Eventually Kishi would have gives us more and more hints as to how the Byakugan fits in the Naruto world.
    Naw that shit served its purpose. But nice read I give you that.

I think that the 1. one can be true...and that could revive the tengu thing, about the dragon and the a girl from Bakugan clan, if the Jubi is a dragon
    o and that stuff about the unique abilities, that to me just proves that the clan is old and no one can copy their ability!
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page013.html

aren't the senju and uchiha clan just the latest descendants of the sage? maybe the byakugan simply came before the sharingan. or maybe the hyuuga are related to the uchiha how the uzumaki are related to the senju?
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

why isn't there any historian in this manga....he would make so much money
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!