View Poll Results: who is the weakest character in one piece?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • chopper

0 0%
  • ussop

1 50.00%
  • bellamy

0 0%
  • coby

0 0%
  • whitebeard

1 50.00%
  • nami

0 0%
  • mr9

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    You're the Fag here, you're obviously just jealous of Gin and his omni-powerful Tonfa and sexy Rosewhip. Why don't you stop being a child and acknowledge that Gin is the strongest character in One Piece, by far.
    ok the rosewhip is definitely something very formidable since he has a rose logia but though he could beat almost every op character you should know that it is blasphemy to compare gin with Him.Mihawk is the STRONGEST living being ever existed his power level surpasses infinity.but i can understand that you are jealous of Him its normal.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    ok the rosewhip is definitely something very formidable since he has a rose logia but though he could beat almost every op character you should know that it is blasphemy to compare gin with Him.Mihawk is the STRONGEST living being ever existed his power level surpasses infinity.but i can understand that you are jealous of Him its normal.
    You are wrong, Gin is easily the strongest Character in One Piece, it has pretty much been accepted by all the true One Piece fans. He has eaten the Sexy Rose Logia and is obviously much stronger than Mihawk. If you can't accept this you should commit suicide.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    You are wrong, Gin is easily the strongest Character in One Piece, it has pretty much been accepted by all the true One Piece fans. He has eaten the Sexy Rose Logia and is obviously much stronger than Mihawk. If you can't accept this you should commit suicide.
    ok man everyone knows that the rose logia is the strongest df in the world no one can deny that but he is far from being an equal to Mihawk.Mihawk would kill him just by looking at him.Mihawk is the strongest.end of discussion.

Chopper got the highest bounty on One Piece. It was so high they had to reset the numbers so we know its not him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Chopper got the highest bounty on One Piece. It was so high they had to reset the numbers so we know its not him.
    yeah obviously its not him.whitebeard seems like a good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    ok man everyone knows that the rose logia is the strongest df in the world no one can deny that but he is far from being an equal to Mihawk.Mihawk would kill him just by looking at him.Mihawk is the strongest.end of discussion.
    This discussion will not end until you admit that Gin is the strongest character in One Piece, Mihawk has only his swords, while Gin's sexy Rose Whip is the strongest long range weapon in One Piece, and his ultra powerful tonfa could shatter Mihawk's skull in the hands of a child, let alone in the hands of Gin, the ultimate master, and again, easily the Strongest Character in One Piece.
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

I doubt Mihawk can beat gin. I mean why else would Mihawk attack a broken ship and not go after Gin or the ship's Captains directly? Because he is pussy. And not only that, but he gets his gay fashion sense from Don Flamingo.
    Last edited by Hand Banana; 07-09-2010 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I doubt Mihawk can beat gin. I mean why else would Mihawk attack a broken ship and not go after Gin or the ship's Captains directly? Because he is pussy. And not only that, but he gets his gay fashion sense since from Don Flamingo.
    True, Mihawk knows he can't handle Gin.

You're most likely right, It would not surprise me to see that Mihawk and Doflamingo are romantically involved.
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

Mihawk is not only the strongest op character he is the strongest anime character evr.no one can compare to Him.end.

And I thought the Naruto forum was bad?