Thread: Mononoke

Mononoke

Mononoke.

This anime just blew me away. The animation is very unique and interesting. The character designs are very good. It's the spinoff of the Bakeneko arc from the anthology series Ayakashi.
    It's just Godly.

Plot:
    Set in feudal Japan. Mononoke shows how the Medicine Seller combats more spirits or "Mononoke" (a type of yōkai) using his wares. Just like in the Bakeneko story, he counts with a series of tools and his vast knowledge of the supernatural on his side, but only can release the sword that exorcises the Mononoke when he uncovers its shape (Katachi), and the truth (Makoto) and reasoning (Kotowari) behind its appearance.

D: Just watch it!

More at
    My Deviantart

i watched it and i really liked it. just like you said the animation was pretty good. the story was nice too. i didn't know it was based on a manga. i always thought the manga was created after the movie.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

great movie i have it my self the night walker is a beautiful character

Initiate
    Its one of my favorite movies. Great story & drawings.

One of my favorite anime's of all time. Beautiful animation, wonderful characters, and an even more engrossing storyline. A movie you can watch over and over again, and never get tired of.