Dragonaut - The Resonance

Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Mecha, Romance, Science Fiction

Plot Summary: In order to avoid Earth's impending destruction from an asteroid, the International Solarsystem Development Agency (ISDA) works on the "D-Project", and creates the "Dragonaut" after finding a dragon egg under the ocean. However, they soon find out that the asteroid is not their only threat, as powerful dragon-like creatures appear on Earth. After witnessing a murder by one of the creatures, Jin Kamishina gets involved in the mysteries of the dragons and becomes the chosen pilot of the Dragonaut. Helping him on his journey is Toa, a mysterious girl who saves him from falling to his death after the creature attacks him. As they get deeper into the mysteries of the dragons, they encounter new friends and enemies, and also begin to develop a closer relationship.

Vintage: October 3, 2007
    Last edited by raphy_angelo; 10-15-2007 at 04:45 AM.

I've watched the first two episodes and it looks very good; it's cool to have so many characters with their abilities from the very begining and early fights between them. I think it has a lot of potential.

Btw, there are too many big breasts... those make the anime less serious and more absurd :S

yeah ur right..one thing also that got my attention is that , der are many characters with different skills and the art was really nice..i haven't seen the 2nd episode....i'm still waiting for shinsen to release the 2nd ep..im looking forward to see the appearance of the mech there... i hope its cool..

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    I expected to hate this anime.

I really thought I would hate it.

Have been impressed by first ep >_>

EDIT: Changed my mind - Watche 2nd ep, the digimon are just too annoying for me.
    Last edited by NPG; 10-15-2007 at 04:53 PM.

Man the CG is horrible! I like the story though. Less dragons please lol. I really liked the concept but the CG T_T

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Yes.

Episode 3 was the end for me.

Dear god.

That was just.

AWFUL.

I second that. The third episode was simply horrible.

I've only watched episode 1 so far, but you guys are starting to worry me...

sorry to dig this up, but i actually like this show. i think the dragons could be better, and the breasts are just WOW... but i like it. maybe i'm shallow and the naked man flesh is too tempting for me. but, really, my curiosity about gio, toa, and the main guy keep me watching this show.

i guess i'm easy to please.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Meh, it looks okay, I watched ep 1, then somehow ep 6 found its way into my laptop, so i'll just continue to watch the anime (and unlike NPG, it takes a lot for me to hate an anime).

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?