Nell's Cero Counter (Seen It Before)

Hey guys, I'm just wondering. Does anyone else remember seeing Nell's actions in Chapter 291 mirror those in Chapter 252? She jumps in front of Ichigo & sucks up the Cero in her unreleased formed same as she did in her Original form in Chapter 291. Just thought it was interesting. Also why does she still have her tattoo when there are obviously 10 Espadas? I mean they all sat around the table & held a meeting w/ Aizen.

Yes we remember.

Also why does she still have her tattoo when there are obviously 10 Espadas? I mean they all sat around the table & held a meeting w/ Aizen.
    She must've been replaced when Noitora sent her out of Los Nochas and she became a little girl.

She most likely kept her tattoo because she never became one of the triple-digits. Everyone just assumed she was dead, so they didn't bother getting rid of it.

ya maybe the hit Moitora gave her, made her lose her memory and then thrown to las noches.. she might have not even know it was there... everyone else might had thought she was dead....

Also if she is 3 she might be Vast lord but at the same time... Aizen wants all his espada to be vast lord, if one of the espada cheap shot one of the vast lord espada he would had been uber pissed and Tousen would had killed Noitora lol so i think Nel is high lvl adjucha

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    ya maybe the hit Moitora gave her, made her lose her memory and then thrown to las noches.. she might have not even know it was there... everyone else might had thought she was dead....

Also if she is 3 she might be Vast lord but at the same time... Aizen wants all his espada to be vast lord, if one of the espada cheap shot one of the vast lord espada he would had been uber pissed and Tousen would had killed Noitora lol so i think Nel is high lvl adjucha
    On the other hand, maybe he takes a more "Closed Fist" approach to minion-management - if she wasn't "strong enough" to defend herself, she deserved to be so violated; and so much the better for Noitora, who ultimately spares Aizen the trouble of having to "clean house."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    "Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance."
    ~:GK Chesterton:~

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

tmight be true since we saw what Grimmjaw did to Luppi. Still, if what Aizen really want is to get Vastro Lords.. I think he wouldnt allow "cheap shots" or "ambush" against them by other members...