18 39.13%
  • |3| Average

10 21.74%
  • |2| Bad

3 6.52%
  • |1| Terrible

3 6.52%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Damnit. Zanpakuto!Zangetsu isn't having Ichigo destroy Hollow!Zangetsu... The Hollow part is really holding him down in everything.

Also, please go away Don Kanonji.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I think Rangiku is trying to get Gin to come back to her/the Gotei 13's side, but Gin's actually trying to keep tabs on Aizen by staying close to him, so she's just fucking his shit up and putting him in a bad spot.

Gin seems like he was trying to help Ichigo out during their fight, and Aizen doesn't seem to trust him as much... definitely a "Snape", imo.

Interesting chapter, though.
    Exactly my thoughts!

And it also seems that Ichigo is somehow part of Aizen's plan for the future, that being the reason Ichimaru was going to kill Ichigo when he showed he lacked resolve or the will to fight, that way he would at least hinder Aizen's plans.

Rangiku is just gonna be another casualty.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Did Don Kan'onji get saved?
    Of course! Don't you see the scepter going against a round thing in the last panel?

That is Rangiku's boob working as an airbag.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I think Rangiku is trying to get Gin to come back to her/the Gotei 13's side, but Gin's actually trying to keep tabs on Aizen by staying close to him, so she's just fucking his shit up and putting him in a bad spot.

Gin seems like he was trying to help Ichigo out during their fight, and Aizen doesn't seem to trust him as much... definitely a "Snape", imo.

Interesting chapter, though.
    My thoughts as well. Of course this new power will be a part of Aizen's plan <.< I am more interested to know what Aizen needs Ichigo for right now, though... Kubo ALMOST gave us it -.-

Well,lol..the first half of the chapter was nice, I dont see why Kubo brought up Don Kanonji back, but it was not necessary..and on top of that then Rangiku.. and she can barely stand, whats she gonna do to them, a lecturing wont help I guess...nah, I dont like this

And you should add a poll dude.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Can someone tell me what happened after the page Don Kanoji appeared. I stopped reading after that.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

^why did you stop in the first place?

Kanonji attacked aizen but was stopped by rangiku and gave him a lap dance instead.

Anyway, Good chap very entertaining. Bleach is going on a roll here.

sig made by me

Please.... Please... Please!!!! Don't let booby girl have some kinda weird ass bankai that she didn't want to show to anyone kept it a secret and its super gay just to show us how strong and immune aizen is.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Kanonji attacked aizen but was stopped by rangiku and gave him a lap dance instead.
    DAMN LIES!!!

I hate this chapter even more now. Am I the only person that thought this chapter was mostly a waste of time?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    DAMN LIES!!!

I hate this chapter even more now. Am I the only person that thought this chapter was mostly a waste of time?
    well it really was a waste of time now i think about it.

Great Chapter!!!

Don Kononji completely surprised me with his zanpakuto staff and a combo release with Rangiku. I never knew they could synchronize like that! Plus with the whole super spirit squad back with Karen at the lead they are holding back gin pretty good. I bet Ichigo just gain another few hours!

And in the last panel I think I saw a garganta open and it was Chad/Rukia/Ishida!?! How did they open it?!?! Did Chad awaken his hollow powers moreeeeee?

It was an awesome break from the morbid reality of the situation, Ichigo is weak and running out of time, Aizen is far to powerful and is in a position to destroy the entire town in a heartbeat, and the whole arc has been getting too serious lately. I welcome the little comedic break and it also makes me feel good that some of the smaller characters are still remembered.
    A pie in the sky?