View Poll Results: Rate The Chapter!

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    42 76.36%
  • |4| Good

    5 9.09%
  • |3| Average

    4 7.27%
  • |2| Bad

    0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

    4 7.27%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
Results 111 to 116 of 116
  1. #111
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,569
    Well Chopper said "why again" so what ever was in the newspaper it is something that Luffy did once and did again (at least that's what Chopper thinks). I think his bounty has risen again but not because of being accused of killing Moria. Still possible though.

    sig made by me

  2. #112
    loves to wax cars Eggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    85
    Excellent chapter! Loved how Oda has resumed the storyline after the flashbacks from Luffy's youth. Particularly enjoyed the part when SR recalled what Kuma told him at Sabondy... Awesome!

  3. #113
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderscape View Post
    Nah his ship sunk, in another ocean and he swam all the way to calm belt


    Really like the chapter, and i hope in the next one i can see all the others SH.


    And in my first post in this forum im gonna make my first prediction!!!

    Luffy will get acusated of murder moria, and his bounty will rise.


    And im gonna be happy if it is right =P
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Well Chopper said "why again" so what ever was in the newspaper it is something that Luffy did once and did again (at least that's what Chopper thinks). I think his bounty has risen again but not because of being accused of killing Moria. Still possible though.
    well he talking about luffy beating and fighting moria again if they are pinning on him. and good guess new kid
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well he talking about luffy beating and fighting moria again if they are pinning on him. and good guess new kid
    Ty =P

  5. #115
    "Sanji?! Meat!!!" Gypseslice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Raftel aka UK
    Posts
    2,390
    Didn't Chopper say "Goa!?" ??????????
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!


    “Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

  6. #116
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    NEW chap yeah ...................
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •