5 9.09%
  • |3| Average

4 7.27%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

4 7.27%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Great chapter. Rayleigh is the man his ship sunk in one sea, swam all the way to another sea and fought of a sea king, hey he probably fought more on his way to amazon lily, we don't know but he's the man. Rayleigh training Luffy is going to be some pretty interesting stuff to see and I think Boa is going to help out a little. Usopp got super duppa fat but I like how he's not afraid to fight off some huge animals to be reuinted with Luffy. And we won't know why Chopper is shocked when he looked at the newspaper could be a higher bounty for luffy, who knows. That's why Oda is great at keeping people in suspense.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Nice chapter! I liked Rayleigh's appearance, was nice to see the arc moving again. I think Ussop is going to get off the island by being swallowed then shooting a pepper star into the monster mouth and making it "ahchoo" him out in the direction he wants, maybe even get picked up by Chopper.
    What a coincidence that would be huh?

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Well done. I love this chapter.

loved this chapter, wish we knew just what was in the paper and what Rayleigh said, even though most of us already have some good guesses. I love how Luffy is already out of his depression and I don't think we will see too much of Luffy being trained, that will most likey happen while we see the rest of the crew
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    loved this chapter, wish we knew just what was in the paper and what Rayleigh said, even though most of us already have some good guesses. I love how Luffy is already out of his depression and I don't think we will see too much of Luffy being trained, that will most likey happen while we see the rest of the crew
    Agreed, it will most likely be a surprise power-up shown later while he is fighting, I just hope he doesn't change and get a big head or all serious.

I wonder how the others are going to get off their islands? Seems that they have to overcome a great trial before they can leave, still wondering what Nami's great obstacle will be?
    A pie in the sky?

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    This Manga is back on track.

I hope Rayleigh gives Luffy some personal training but from the looks of it looks like Luffy and Rayleigh did something stupid.

Like show up in Public -_-
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Veteran Member
    hell yes! rayliegh isnt a DF user and is probably going to teach luffy about his haki, usopp is getting stronger, and i bet either the newspaper raised luffy's bounty or said he died
    Spoiler!

i don't really think they did anything. I think that when chopper read whatever was in the newspaper was around the same time Rayleigh asked Luffy whatever he asked
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

Rayleigh sure is badass!

Dragon to call up a storm!

Funny stuff from the two (ex)Shichibukais.

Now, why would they escape from the Celestial Dragons (Dragon's Fleet)? Or am I mistaken with something else.

No DF for Rayleigh! Hmm... did Luffy just go to the Marines with Rayleigh? What could they probably have done?

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I didn't get what Law said about the "D" and calling up a storm.
    D for Dragon?

This chapter confirmed several things

What many of us assumed Kuma said to Silvers about being part of the revolutionary army

The fact that Silvers is not a devil fruit user but still a bad ass like Zoro

It also confirmed some people (not mine) that the boa sisters had a connection to hachi and silvers based on the symbol

What we dont know is why Law knows about the will of "D"

This chapter was excellent its been many weeks since we actually moved forward in the story and plenty is revealed including what happened to Ussop and Chopper. I cant wait for next week to see what I am guessing will be either 2 or 4 crewmates fates.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT