5 9.09%
  • |3| Average

4 7.27%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

4 7.27%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I'll go ahead and say that the Government is declaring that they killed Luffy. I can't imagine Chopper being so surprised at Luffy's bounty going up. That or maybe something happened to Garp.

garp dieing may be y chopper said not again but i doubt they said they killed luffy cuz that what story garp would have went with if the gov was doing that but that could happen. maybe a crew member died i hate to say that but you never know. but i 100% doubt that. but you could be right they could be saying that but if that is what it was wouldn't they have said that in the first round of news papers?

nice chapter.all of us rated it as excellent.

yeah thats cuz thats what it was cuz this was a great chap

There is NO WAY that Garp would be killed. Or could be. Nor do I think that it's about goverment saying that Luffy is dead, or some other crew member getting killed. I got no real idea either what it might be. Well Oda has the power to surprise time after time.

Also we don't know for sure, how much time was apart from Chopper taking the leave from the island, to when Rayleigh put up his offer. Not much ofc, since he decided to leave after reading about Ace in paper, but some.

i doubt there was an time at all cuz most of the time when there is a time gap it says so in the manga so i think that was at the same time but IDK no one can really. but if you taking bets on it the safe one is a increase in bounty but im not sure about this my self so i am going to just say oda will make it good no matter what it is

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    garp dieing may be y chopper said not again but i doubt they said they killed luffy cuz that what story garp would have went with if the gov was doing that but that could happen. maybe a crew member died i hate to say that but you never know. but i 100% doubt that. but you could be right they could be saying that but if that is what it was wouldn't they have said that in the first round of news papers?
    I will have to agree with you on this. I doubt the government would lie like that knowing Luffy will just resurface eventually. That would totally bring shame to the Navy if he did.

yeah i mean like you said what the point in that when they know luffy is not dead that like me saying i have never been wrong about a theory . LOL

Yeah, beside Chopper said "why again", if the WG lied about Luffy being killed then Choppers' words would like be "Luffy why did you die again?". And that would be ridiculous. I think his bounty just got up.

Anyway, awesome chapter. Maybe the SH reunion would happen at chap 600 like some people said. Oda would focus first on the whereabouts of the SH.

And Usoppn would definitely be more courageous after this one hell of a experience.

I didn't get what Law said about the "D" and calling up a storm.

sig made by me

i think the D could have been a translation thing and lets hope ussop get out on his own and we never see the bug guy again am i right or am i right