Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The 3 Sannin

The 3 Sannin

okay so i'm kinda slow on this -.-
    but the sannin get their title from Hanzou after he beat them right? Not because they were the student of the 3rd hokage right? And if this is true, than just maybe naruto, sasuke, and sakura will get a title once they beat akatsuki or whatever...

And how strong do you guys think Pein is compared to the 3?

Pein is way stronger than any of them. Could he beat all three at once? Probably not, but he would come close. Also, I don't really see Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto gaining any kind of special name as a team. I think Sasuke won't come back to Konoha until the very end of the series, and by that time Naruto will have become Hokage, so they may never be a team again. However, them gaining their own nicknames is definitely believable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabarnes View Post
    Pein is way stronger than any of them. Could he beat all three at once? Probably not, but he would come close. Also, I don't really see Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto gaining any kind of special name as a team. I think Sasuke won't come back to Konoha until the very end of the series, and by that time Naruto will have become Hokage, so they may never be a team again. However, them gaining their own nicknames is definitely believable.
    Pein/Pain could easily beat all 3. Since Hanzou almost beat all 3 already ,and Pein/Pain killed Hanzou, I'm pretty sure he'd have no troubles.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    good point Haturo. what does Sannin even mean? Im guess its something along the lines of strong or legendary or some corny thing like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss View Post
    good point Haturo. what does Sannin even mean? Im guess its something along the lines of strong or legendary or some corny thing like that.
    It means 3 ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotaru View Post
    Pein/Pain could easily beat all 3. Since Hanzou almost beat all 3 already ,and Pein/Pain killed Hanzou, I'm pretty sure he'd have no troubles.
    hazou did not almost beat all three, they only show three still standing after a big battle they probley never fought with hazou,and the guy was scared to fight them, thats why they didn't fight, and at the time there were just anbu members,, pein killed hazou when he was old,, just like how orochimaru killed the 3rd .........,,,.,..,.,.,. pein are orochimaru could of never killed hazou are the 3rd hokage when they were at the top of there game
    Spoiler!

I don't think Pein is going to "destroy" Jiraiya.
    The story might unfold like this, Jiraiya dies after a long battle and Naruto finds out when he faces Pein. He is going to go berserk and 5 tails comes out and totally just annihlates Pein.

the yaoi that's gonna come out of this is gonna be pretty bad, that's for sure.

i think jiraiya's going to bring the pain (ha ha, see what i did there?) and have a leg up, and then konan's going to show up, distract jiraiya with her tatas, and then it's game over for the pervy sage.

but then again, all my theories so far have been wrong. oh tobito...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    hazou did not almost beat all three, they only show three still standing after a big battle they probley never fought with hazou,and the guy was scared to fight them, thats why they didn't fight, and at the time there were just anbu members,, pein killed hazou when he was old,, just like how orochimaru killed the 3rd .........,,,.,..,.,.,. pein are orochimaru could of never killed hazou are the 3rd hokage when they were at the top of there game
    if only the rest of these fools could see the truth of that FACT.
    wishful thinkers

Im pretty sure hanzou would of killed all 3 of them if the "sannins" take his offer. That was the deal. Call urself sannins and i let u live. Duh

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"