Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Theory

halaros damn your so obsessed with the guy that you even curse at someone for his theory, very mature...

Quote Originally Posted by salah123 View Post
    halaros damn your so obsessed with the guy that you even curse at someone for his theory, very mature...
    i did it because he said that no one answered to what he calls "reasoning" but that wasnt true.i didnt did it because of his theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    This thread refers to the ol "show don't tell" rule. Which applies to Mihawk. We've only experienced very little of what he was described to be. Therefore, there is some basis of reason to suspect he isn't what the narration is telling us because we as the reader have not experienced it.
    Hmm I learned something new today.

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    I think you're wrong, other than his association with yaoi.

It's not that Mihawk doesn't try, he's weak.
    I agree with everyone else, Mihawk is not weak. Him not showing us anything really big is not even a solid evidence to say he is such.

Actually he has shown more feats than most characters out there like Doflamingo and Garp.

sig made by me

Unless I'm mistaken and it was anime only, we're talking about the dude who, by himself, chased Don Krieg out of the Grand Line and cut his ship in half. And also, if I'm not mistaken, Mihawk was responsible for decimating Don Krieg's whole fleet. He did that all for fun too. The World Government saw fit to make him, a single man with no crew who is only known (to us) for being really good with swords (bladed objects in general to me), a Shichibukai. The guy racked up a hefty bounty before he became one too (300+ mil I think) and he didn't have to oppose the WG directly or shake up the foundations of the Pirate World to get it. I know it doesn't sound like much now considering what we've seen in the last 300+ chapters but still, all that's gotta mean something.

If I remember correctly as well, he was gonna fight Luffy and it was pretty clear to me that he was gonna fuck Luffy up somethin fierce. So if we consider Luffy one of the strongest dudes to be present in that war, what does this make Mihawk? If Mihawk is "weak", I hope one day that I'll be his version of "weak", you know?

But I see it already, the first real fight that we'll see Mihawk have is with Zoro. And incidentally, this will be around the end of the manga. And we all know what that means, right? We're heading for a disappointing expectations. Unless Zoro trains his ass off like never before by the time we get to that point, some "I Told Ya So"s will be popping up about Mihawk...

^Mihawk's bounty wasn't mentioned yet though. And true OP fans thinks that Luffy is not even close to being one of the strongest dude in the war.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    ^Mihawk's bounty wasn't mentioned yet though. And true OP fans thinks that Luffy is not even close to being one of the strongest dude in the war.
    Ah I see, Mihawk's bounty is so high, it can't even be mentioned in real numbers lol. Joking aside, it really hasn't been mentioned yet? Well, in any case, I think it's safe to say 300 mil and above is good starting point for his bounty.

But yea, that's true about Luffy in regards to the war. I'll put Luffy mid tier then.

Saying Mihawk is weak is like saying Garp is weak. I mean all Mihawk did was pawn Luffy and jokingly sliced a frozen tidal wave in half. The same way Garp just send Marco flying and then was sent flying by Luffy, and then had to be stopped by Sengoku from killing Admiral Akinu.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Hidden meaning of this thread:

Mihawk=Overrated. You guys didn't hear it from me...
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Hidden meaning of this thread:

Mihawk=Overrated. You guys didn't hear it from me...
    I actually agree with this. That is Mihawk being Overrated. However, saying his weak is pushing it a bit too far. If Mihawk is weak, what about Luffy, Zoro, all the super Nova's, Marco and Jows etc. Having said that, I don't believe Mihwak would win a fight against Shanks or Rayleigh or any of the Yonkou or Admirals. He just won't.