Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 83

Thread: Theory

  1. #1
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611

    Theory

    Ever since we finished the Whitebeard War Saga and entered our flashback, I have been wondering, Where has Mihawk been? But, I've realized, If Mihawk was truly as strong as he has been made out to be, we would have seen more of him.

    All the characters who we really hadn't seen previously were revealed in terms of strength during the last arc, for example:

    Whitebeard: His power, and other abilities. Almost killed an admiral.

    Ace: Fought an admiral, even after rotting in jail, and was bloodied and tortured.

    Jimbei: Helped immensely in the escape from Impel Down.

    Sengoku: Restrained Garp and revealed his power.

    I can continue for hours, but the point stands. If Mihawk is so strong, why did he do pretty much nothing outside of fight some useless swordsman from WB's crew, who he didn't even beat that easily?

    My theory: Mihawk is not everything he is being made out to be.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

  2. #2
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    He's too idealistic. He shows lack of interest in opponents when they aren't his idea of the greatest. Once he truly acknowledges Zoro as an opponent, I think we'll see a more blood thirsty side of him. Think Hisoka from the yaoi manga HunterxHunter.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  3. #3
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    He's too idealistic. He shows lack of interest in opponents when they aren't his idea of the greatest. Once he truly acknowledges Zoro as an opponent, I think we'll see a more blood thirsty side of him. Think Hisoka from the yaoi manga HunterxHunter.
    I think you're wrong, other than his association with yaoi.

    It's not that Mihawk doesn't try, he's weak.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

  4. #4
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Ever since we finished the Whitebeard War Saga and entered our flashback, I have been wondering, Where has Mihawk been? But, I've realized, If Mihawk was truly as strong as he has been made out to be, we would have seen more of him.

    All the characters who we really hadn't seen previously were revealed in terms of strength during the last arc, for example:

    Whitebeard: His power, and other abilities. Almost killed an admiral.

    Ace: Fought an admiral, even after rotting in jail, and was bloodied and tortured.

    Jimbei: Helped immensely in the escape from Impel Down.

    Sengoku: Restrained Garp and revealed his power.

    I can continue for hours, but the point stands. If Mihawk is so strong, why did he do pretty much nothing outside of fight some useless swordsman from WB's crew, who he didn't even beat that easily?

    My theory: Mihawk is not everything he is being made out to be.
    man thats the point we havent seen anything of Him because he is really strong.its a manga rule when a character doesnt reveal his powers for so long means that he is extremely strong.by your logic garp who hasnt done anything yet is weak.shanks is weak.those characters whose powers are not revealed fast usually are the strongest.thats a common rule it has nothing to do with my Mihawk obsession.

  5. #5
    Full Member salah123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the netherlands
    Posts
    263
    I Remeber Mihawk saying that he didn't want to fight Shanks so he left, becuase it wasnt part of there agreement..i bet he just chickend out ;D

  6. #6
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    @cal
    Well good luck convincing Halaros XD.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  7. #7
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by salah123 View Post
    I Remeber Mihawk saying that he didn't want to fight Shanks so he left, becuase it wasnt part of there agreement..i bet he just chickend out ;D
    Mihawk could kick his ass whenever He wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop being jealous of Him.

  8. #8
    Full Member salah123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the netherlands
    Posts
    263
    Why would i be jealous im not into swords...

  9. #9
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    Mihawk could kick his ass whenever He wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop being jealous of Him.
    I agree with this.

  10. #10
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by salah123 View Post
    Why would i be jealous im not into swords...
    you are jealous because you cannot be as strong as Him.@calcifer so you are saying that the strongest swordsman in the world is weak your theory is for laughs man

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •