Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    The thing that puzzles me about Harribel is that Kubo didn't show reminiscence for her opposed to Stark,Barragan,Grimmjow,Nnoitra....
    Spoiler!

Thats TK style for yo asses, like he doesnt show what happened with Grimmjow afterwards. Like he didnt show how Kensei got defeated by WW after going bankai. Like he doesnt show which of the Espada are VL/Adjuchas nor going into depth that the smaller/more humanoid a hollow, the more powerful (VL) he/she is, yet Yammi is a big ass gorilla and espada 0 (self proclaimed or not)

Perhaps Kubo is setting up for the return of some "good" hollows... Nel, Grimmjow, Halibel and Stark. Could be possible.

since you presented those links i have an off topic question why yammy isnt there were stark remembers his comredes?

Simply put yammy was probably the last one Aizen recruited. Yet I dont think this means Yammy is acutally more powerful then the others (even if he is #0). I still say Yammy ressurecting under the dome makes me question his level of power compared to his commrades that are numbered 1-4.

Genuinely speaking having flashbacks of ones life symbolizes their last moments. Hence why I do not think Stark is coming back, and the same goes for Baraggan who was obviously defeated as we saw him be turned to nothing but a crown from his own attack. Harribel could have survived Aizens attack since she was merely just sent plummeting to the ground after what we assume is vital wound.
    Last edited by joshecalpoly; 07-08-2010 at 04:13 AM.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

they are both dead... and as for the 3rd espada she is dead for sure, there is no aizen would have known if she wasn't dead
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    they are both dead... and as for the 3rd espada she is dead for sure, there is no aizen would have known if she wasn't dead
    yeah but maybe he wasnt interested in finishing her.

yeah i dont think there dead cuz there where other espada that where dead with out a doubt so y would not show them die when he did the others. of course i dont see how they play in the rest of the story so i think there alive but it would not sadden me to much if there dead
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Harribel and Starrk are dead . . . it doesnt make sense if they come back . . . !!!