View Poll Results: Which form of ichigo is the strongest

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Long hair ichigo (fighting on par with aizen with)

18 58.06%
  • Full hollow ichigo (defeated ulquiorra with)

1 3.23%
  • Still too early to tell

12 38.71%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar

Is this the strongest ichigo form?

ok i know its a little early to judge , and wer still in the middle of the ichigo v azien battle, but from what we seen so far is this ichigos strongest form. Of course the only other form im referring to is his full hollow form in which he defeated ulquiorra in,

i cnt really judge myself at the moment but he just broke a level 90 kidou with incantation from aizen, thats impressive, but stil i cnt help but feel his full hollow form his stronger,

what do you guys think?
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    nope

Fully Hollow Ichigo was basically him using as much hollow powers as he possibilly possessed

His form at the moment is both his full hollow powers and his full shinigami powers and I believe it's much stronger then psycho hollow Ichigo
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

I hope not. The chain is his arm looks gay and emo. Long hair fits him better, though.

It's too early tot ell in my opinion. Full hollow Ichigo is just a mindless, rampaging, kill anything it's path, while this new full powered long ahired hair ichigo seems to be more controlled and a sense of confidence in his eyes. However, to really judge his strength just on this fight with Aizen would be foolish on our part because we really don't know how strong Aizen is and what the power level is of future villains!!

This pic says all:

Spoiler!

As you can see after Hollow 2, on the left, you can see a foot of the form that Ichigo is in right now(you can even see the chain). So right now it's his strongest, but I doubt that he will stop moving forward now (unless it's the end of the series).

PS. It's pretty funny how his new form is so far away from the rest.

Possibly because Kubo actually wants to emphasize how different this new form is.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    This pic says all:

Spoiler!

As you can see after Hollow 2, on the left, you can see a foot of the form that Ichigo is in right now(you can even see the chain). So right now it's his strongest, but I doubt that he will stop moving forward now (unless it's the end of the series).

PS. It's pretty funny how his new form is so far away from the rest.
    nice catch... i think ichigo new bankai is the strongest off all his forms. just like in the pic
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    This form is probably the strongest..

In the picture, if thats the case (which it probably is) there should be a pretty big space between ichigos human form and shikai.. also a larger space in between hollow form 2 and mask hollow.. but then i guess he wouldnt have had the room.. plus itd look weird, so his choice was probably correct.

I can't wait!

this might be the strongest because when he fought zangetsu and hichigo they were fused together meaning both are at their peak and there isnt a a horse and a king anymore.
    Last edited by O-E-M; 09-04-2010 at 05:20 AM.
    Spoiler!

I believe the strongest form of Ichigo will be something like that-on his own purpose he destroys all his powers and the world in his soul evolve/grows/change whatever and he will be on SS lvl 10 and after that he loses all the power.Something like KAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA.And the villain dies right there.