Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    SO and no spoilers HERE ok i can wait till MS puts it out
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Doubt and Trust
    So, is it just me, or is this starting to get REALLY deep? We are finally getting to see a more human side of the Earl, and *finally* know everybody's past. The Noahs are gathering together, and frankly, I like them more than the Black Order (other than the exorcists and Komui). Plus... I was thinking about the title, D. Gray-Man. If the Black Order is the "white" side, and The Earl is the "black" side, That would put Allen in the middle. I wonder if Allen does actually join the Earl and the Noahs? I WANT HIM TO AWAKEN. That would force the matter anyway... But Idon't want his identity to be destroyed. (who would?) Okay, enough rambling.

Hopefully the next manga can come out faster so we can know wat will happen

Click them

CaffeineRush, none of the side is trully black or white(although one is more brighter than the other), ask the bookman's it seems that earlier they were on the noah side.

maybe they will pull a gundam and every one will switch sides 8 times and the sides will switch between good and evil like 8 times as well putting every one all over the place and then some other organization will pop up and they will switch and............................................... ...........................
    this is cross777's computer speaking his brain just exploded good night
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    maybe they will pull a gundam and every one will switch sides 8 times and the sides will switch between good and evil like 8 times as well putting every one all over the place and then some other organization will pop up and they will switch and............................................... ...........................
    this is cross777's computer speaking his brain just exploded good night
    you should change ur name to crazycross777. there's life outside mangashare you know.Ü

um yeah i kno y do u think im only posting at night now im back in college man witch mean i wont be post as much lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you still saying ur posting minimally?lol!

Hey are they going to continue with the DGM anime?
    ~Betrayal inst something you can take so likely~

I thought this chapter was good. Allen is a contradiction that is trying to save his friend as soon as possible, or just give up and to ensure their safety Earl talked a lot about Allen as a self-sacrifice. Fou surprise appearance was a nice extra, because they are always able to snap out of funks Allen with a little of physicality and some harsh words but true. Earl wants to do with the 14 was a lot of information amazing, too. While Noah was taken aback when he said that.