Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

D.Gray-Man 196 Discussion / 197 Predictions

Manga: Naruto, One piece, Bleach, Soul Eater, D.Gray Man, Blazer Drive, Deadman Wonderland, Y+M, Gamaran(28.13), Wolf Guy, Death Note, Gantz, and much much more.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Great chapter!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Good chapter but... a MONTH of break? D:
    Yeah it blows that we have to wait that long.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

It was good, wonder what the deal is with scary kanda ^^;; but the wait is just as long as any other time, still a month.

I thought this chapter was great. The confliction Allen had on whether he should try and save his friends as fast as possible, or just give in to the Earl and ensure their safety spoke a lot about how self-sacrificial Allen is.

Fou's surprise reappearance was a nice touch, as she's always able to snap Allen out of his funks with a little bit of physicality and some harsh but true words. The Earl desiring to be with the 14th was a pretty surprising bit of info too. Even the Noah were taken aback when he said that.

Kanda's really starting to get out of control. Having to fight against your former best friend gone mad while being impaled and outright destroyed probably isn't helping much.

The past really came back to haunt Kanda this time around, and it's seriously pushing him to the edge.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Aren_Uoka View Post
    It was good, wonder what the deal is with scary kanda ^^;; but the wait is just as long as any other time, still a month.
    Make that two months. She won't have a chapter released for the next, IIRC.

yeah :(
    i liked the chap kanda was BAD A**

You do realize that the September issue comes out next month, right? The issues are set in the month ahead of when they're released. We just read the August issue.

of course i know that i just did not feel like bringing that up
    but i wish some mangas would go to 2 chaps a month or something like that
    that would be good if this was 2 chaps a month am i right

I was actually responding to Arbitrary.

I actually rather like the change. As much as I miss getting weekly chapters, quality was never up to par because everything seemed jumbled. While it still happens from time to time in the monthly chapters, there's definitely an improvement. If Hoshino gets the supporting characters more involved on top of the longer chapters showing off the artwork and events taking place in the story more clearly, I'll be hooked all over again.