View Poll Results: who is the second strongest swordsman in one piece?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • shanks

23 52.27%
  • rayleigh

5 11.36%
  • vista

3 6.82%
  • x drake

0 0%
  • zoro

7 15.91%
  • koshiro(zoro's teacher)

1 2.27%
  • tashigi

0 0%
  • shiryu

1 2.27%
  • other

4 9.09%
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    I doubt shanks could beat vista with 1 arm, i mean he didn't become a Yonkou alone, he has a seemly good crew with him.

also i'm hoping to learn about koshiro, it would be cool if he were a ex-pirate back in rogers day, though i doubt we'll know anything about it for awhile, thats if Oda has anything more planned for him to begin with

i dont think he were a pirate he might just have been a very strong swordsman without being a pirate.no just having a very strong crew isnt enough to be a yonkou you must be extremely powerful as well.does it seem normal to you a captain of a wbs division meaning a part of wbs crew being able to defeat a yonkou?

dude im not saying shanks is weak, but he didn't become yonkou alone... also its not as if vista could run into shanks + his crew and beat them(which is what he'd have to do to defeat shanks and take the title yonkou for himself), however 1 on 1 i see shanks losing..

i doubt shanks could beat beckman, im sure he could before he lost his arm but after that im sure beckman became the strongest on the ship.. kinda like luffy may be able to beat zoro now, however if luffy could only use 1 hand zoro WOULD beat him
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

you know there's a ''mihawk stronger then shank's?'' thread too discuss

mihawk is obviously stronger then shanks now, maybe back before shanks lost a arm they were equals however now shanks couldnt possible still be his level, if he were his level with 1 arm then with 2arms they wouldn't had been rivals at all, shanks woulda been much stronger

well i have a theory of zoros teacher being in the R.A. in some way or him being there at some point in time so i think he is up there some where. it would make a great zoro side plot would it not.

dude im not saying shanks is weak, but he didn't become yonkou alone... also its not as if vista could run into shanks + his crew and beat them(which is what he'd have to do to defeat shanks and take the title yonkou for himself), however 1 on 1 i see shanks losing..

i doubt shanks could beat beckman, im sure he could before he lost his arm but after that im sure beckman became the strongest on the ship.. kinda like luffy may be able to beat zoro now, however if luffy could only use 1 hand zoro WOULD beat him
    and i m saying again do you really think that shanks one of the yonkou would be weaker than a crew member of another yonkou?and i dont think luffy can beat zoro.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well i have a theory of zoros teacher being in the R.A. in some way or him being there at some point in time so i think he is up there some where. it would make a great zoro side plot would it not.
    yeah i agree i have been thinking about this theory too thats why i put him in the poll.

also i'm hoping to learn about koshiro, it would be cool if he were a ex-pirate back in rogers day, though i doubt we'll know anything about it for awhile, thats if Oda has anything more planned for him to begin with
    I wouldn't be suprised, he probably also knows how to cut through steel and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    I wouldn't be suprised, he probably also knows how to cut through steel and stuff.
    wow you have a cool pict lol

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    and i m saying again do you really think that shanks one of the yonkou would be weaker than a crew member of another yonkou?and i dont think luffy can beat zoro.
    yes i do.

and y e a luffy could take zoro.

wow you have a cool pict lol

yes i do.

and y e a luffy could take zoro.
    what you are saying aint logic one of wbs crew members being able to defeat shanks.and i dont think luffy could beat him cause i think zoro is equal with luffy in terms of strength and since he uses swords he has the advantage.

it does not matter who is stronger, luffy is the leader and zoro is not going to do any thing about that. and look at alot of the pirates and there 2ed in comands you can make arguments for alot of them being stronger than there captains. but it really does not matter.