View Poll Results: who is the second strongest swordsman in one piece?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • shanks

23 52.27%
  • rayleigh

5 11.36%
  • vista

3 6.82%
  • x drake

0 0%
  • zoro

7 15.91%
  • koshiro(zoro's teacher)

1 2.27%
  • tashigi

0 0%
  • shiryu

1 2.27%
  • other

4 9.09%
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

who is the second strongest swordsman in one piece?

who do you think is the second strongest swordsman after Mihawk and why?

It's hard to say either Shanks or Zoro, But i'm still going for Zoro becuase he has skill!!
    Shanks uses haki to cut and block everything, if zoro masters this he might match up with shanks in swords fighting. Ryuuma also was a tough one, but Zoro beat him so :p

Quote Originally Posted by salah123 View Post
    It's hard to say either Shanks or Zoro, But i'm still going for Zoro becuase he has skill!!
    Shanks uses haki to cut and block everything, if zoro masters this he might match up with shanks in swords fighting. Ryuuma also was a tough one, but Zoro beat him so :p
    eh man we are not discussing who will be one day the second strongest the question is who is the second strongest right now.i seriously didnt believe that zoro would get votes. i mean do you think that zoro is stronger than shanks rayleigh or vista?or stronger than shiryu who was able to fight equally with mangellan?

Mihawk > Shanks > Rayleight > Shiryu > vista

Quote Originally Posted by salah123 View Post
    Mihawk > Shanks > Rayleight > Shiryu > vista ?
    what?this is your opinion or a question?

remove the damn question mark typo

Actually i dont really see the point of this thread becuase all those swordsman need to fight eachother too see the outcome....

oh yeah i could say that i agree mostly.but i m not sure shiryu could beat vista.

Its Vista ... he was able to fight at least on semi par with Mihawk, Mihawk even said anyone would know Vista's name if they considered themselves a swordsmen.

Shanks would be a close number 2 (maybe equal to Mihawk) however since he lost a arm I don't think he could beat Vista, As for Rayliegh, I'm sure he was the best of the best in his day, however now he's old.

And lastly, who knows about Koshiro, he was shown to know how to slice steal(which makes him strong) but then again he was never shown to fight... maybe he was just a regular strong swordsmen, then again maybe he's one of the best who knows.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Its Vista ... he was able to fight at least on semi par with Mihawk, Mihawk even said anyone would know Vista's name if they considered themselves a swordsmen.

Shanks would be a close number 2 (maybe equal to Mihawk) however since he lost a arm I don't think he could beat Vista, As for Rayliegh, I'm sure he was the best of the best in his day, however now he's old.

And lastly, who knows about Koshiro, he was shown to know how to slice steal(which makes him strong) but then again he was never shown to fight... maybe he was just a regular strong swordsmen, then again maybe he's one of the best who knows.
    yeah we dont have a single clue about his powers but i have the feeling that he might be really strong.and i think shanks could beat vista he isnt a yonkou for nothing.

I doubt shanks could beat vista with 1 arm, i mean he didn't become a Yonkou alone, he has a seemly good crew with him.

also i'm hoping to learn about koshiro, it would be cool if he were a ex-pirate back in rogers day, though i doubt we'll know anything about it for awhile, thats if Oda has anything more planned for him to begin with
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)